Carbon motor mount 8$

Hi guys DO YOUR CALCULATIONS AND TELL ME IN CHAT please

8$ carbon piece-----14$ aluminum 7075 The software predicted 96grams for the whole mount----I predicted 20-50grams for the package

Shippings: (zona1=europe and uk-- --zona2=usa and canada) ON THE LEFT–>grams OTHER FIGURES–>euro

1)slow untrackable

2)slow trackable

1. fast trackable 15euros to europe. This one is worth if you buy 3 or more mounts (UP TO 1 kg) http://www.puoispedireonline.it/spedisci-online?source_id=118

To make it more clear: weight of the mount is 100 grams and the weight of the box is between 20 and 50. So a total of 120-150 grams each mount.

Option number 3 is a fast shipping to europe and includes the freight of a 1kg box. Sorry for misunderstanding :slight_smile:.

It may be too late but star prototype might be a good place to get the clamp part machined

I’d like a set ( 1 carbon fiber piece and the allu piece )

Slow trackable post to the Netherlands

would you share the aluminum manufacturer? I’m looking to make some parts too but haven’t found any prices that low

Basically all the companies I contacted proposed me a crazy price for 1 sample piece and an extremely low price when I asked 30-50 piece.

I would love to join with two pieces of each shipped to spain @fedestanco . I’m i still on time? Greets!

Same for me, 2 sets to Slovakia. Slow untrackable is fine, I don’t think it will get lost there in Europe.

I’d like to get two completes (carbon and alu) please, if there is still some available. Shipping to UK fast trackable.

I would take 2 complete mounts for this price and 4 complete mounts if we get them a lot cheaper than expected. Shipping to italy. Where can I find the trucks? only the original enertion ones work?

caliber 2 trucks!

Are caliber and caliber II the same? I can’t find any difference…

I’d like a set also ( 1 carbon fiber piece and one aluminium piece )

Slow untrackable post to the Netherlands

Any idea how this fit with 44 degree Calibers and r-spec motor?

He said it was inspired by the Enertion mount which is compatible with Calibers.

Yea 50 degree Calibers. I’ve got 44s. Torgueboards motor mounts are way too expensive (100e each) so now I’m in dead end.

Don’t know how to help you mate. Maybe my next group buy will be for caliber44deg.

ask them if they are 44 or 50degrees.

Hi guys, I am triple checking the drawings. Tomorrow evening I will place the order.

2 Likes

You should 3d print one and test if it fits good :slight_smile:

2 Likes