Carbon motor mount 8$

I posted that link before on the other post and got ranked to level 3 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Lol are you trying to drive him crazy lol @saul is obsessed lol

1 Like

too late, i just lost it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Might be worth designing a mount like the torqueboards with an insert for different tricks but obviously start with calibre first as you have the dimensions.

As haven’t seen one like this with carbon plate and think would be really nice I would pay a little more to have something like this. Also if you wanted to make some money on them it’s best to have a wider market of different trucks.

BWAHAHAHHA

1 Like

I have a tbv2, besides the broken motor plates (luckily tb hooked me up with some replacements)…I think its too bulky and odd to setup.

but i agree with different trucks. ronin was the only clear winner. but I don’t have any of those, yet.

I think you could make it thinner definitely but it’s how to keep the strength in the threads. But I have worked with aluminium and then use steel key inserts to help the threads stay intact but would this make it thicker again. But something would have to try. Wish I had easy access to a Cnc machine to test it out.

Just for the record: when you move from a simple 2d lasercut to a cnc prices rise exponentially. If you want to prove what I am saying just ask on alibaba the price for the laser cut and cnc of the same step file.

Could still do it with lazer just might be tougher with thicker aluminium for the clamp.

These are what I have used before if you thread lock them in then tap the pins they will never come out. And if you get the right size should be able to get enough clamping force to do a good tb style with one bolt with out the worrying of stripping threads. And could lazer cut it then tap out the threads out for these.

1 Like

hahahaha!!! :smiling_imp:

Got mine today, thank you @fedestanco! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received mine as well, looks great. Thank you @fedestanco

Thx! Also got it. Thumbs up my friend :slight_smile:

Arrived yesterday, time to spray it! Huge thanks to @fedestanco :slight_smile:

Received today. Thank you @fedestanco.

So is anyone doing a second run of these or are you trying to change the design first ? As really want one now as have just got some calibers lol

1 Like

Where did you get the calibers?

They were second hand of a mate.

1 Like

My mounts arrived last week. This is a pic my sister sent to me since I’m away at school and won’t be able to play with them until I get back in mid December. Looks good though, thanks @fedestanco

2 Likes