🇨🇦 Canada 🇨🇦 ROLL CALL / City and Province... who's where?

Lake Louise opens today. Sunshine Village tomorrow.

1 Like

Ya there needs to be cells that don’t care about being cold haha. Originally wanted to build an e fat bike just to commute in the winter. Found out that the chemistry really doesn’t likne being cold. Put that project on hold for the time being…

Calgary, AB.

Vancouver, BC Where are you guys buying your parts ? Only from the US ?

Mostly from the US. I picked up 15mm pulleys from johnny_261 and focbox’s from JohnnyMeduse. Both in :canada:. Other parts are mostly US and EU. Either way I avoid cheesy ebay parts at all costs. I’d rather buy once.

Edmonton, AB

1 Like

This thread makes me so happy. Burlington, ON here!

1 Like

Vaughan ON!

2 Likes

Hey dude! Edmonton! Glad to see another diyer from e-town. That makes 3 of us including @Wolfcola. We should do a meetup in the spring.

1 Like

I think @clvnng joined the meetup group! For sure will have a meetup as soon as the weather is decent in the spring.

2 Likes

3! yeah for sure. I work in the downtown core so even coffee would be good. super small community here haha.

1 Like

Toronto, ON. We are a couple ones already ahah

3 Likes

Montréal, Qc

1 Like

Prince Edward Island

1 Like

Is somebody shopping from torqueboards? I would like to get some 218mm trucks but shipping is expensive

Victoria, BC

2 Likes

Vancouver, BC / Seattle Washington

1 Like

Victoria BC

2 Likes

I think I’m the 2nd Calgarian

@Lionpuncher, @Wolfcola, @clvnng I moved to Edmonton from Germany last year and August and am just about to finish my first Board with a DIYEboard Kit. I have to say the streets are sometimes pretty rough here :smiley: . Do you have any good areas to ride? I live Downtown.