🇨🇦 Canada 🇨🇦 ROLL CALL / City and Province... who's where?

I just ordered a trampa, going to take the Beaver Hall challenge

1 Like

Beaver hall is world famous since last week, watch out for sliding buses!

Join this MTL E-Board group guys

Toronto, Ontario

Banff, Alberta

Hamilton, Ontario area

Vancouver, BC. We also have a Facebook group for anyone in the Greater Vancouver Area.

We are slowly gaining some traction on here with about 40 members. Feel free to join if you are in the area!

Do you go to Mac? I’m in Hamilton most of the year for school.

Are you located around Mac? I’m here most of the year for school. We can do a Hamilton meet up

Yeah I go to Mac too! Let’s do a meet up for sure

Where are all my Winnipeg peeps at? I wish I could do a meetup. Probably doesn’t help that our winters are like -25 :frowning:

2 Likes

Newmarket, Ontario… But I’m only home from school right now; which is in the desolate Thunder Bay, Ontario. I haven’t brought my board out there but I really wanna…just need to figure out the battery situation since i need to fly 2 hours to get out there :confused:

Fly with the board. Ship the battery up to yourself on the looser cruiser.

Anyone in the Toronto/GTA area want to buy this lot of 2 boards with me ?

When you buy 2, the cost per board is $70.22 CAD shipped, but if you buy the single board its $107.51 shipped. Let me know if you’re interested.

also single board if anyone’s interested:

Quebec city, Qc

Caledon, Ontario

Edmonton Alberta. And the season is now over. Snowed on Nov 1st and it isn’t going anywhere. @TeleRando, how’s the snow your way? Looking like is gonna be a good winter?

1 Like

No snow here yet. Just east of Toronto. The season will continue for a while longer. My torqueboards 12s3p does not like the cold though.

Yesterday was really nice and sunny in Hamilton. Still cold, though my 12s5p didnt mind at all.

Hopefully we get a mild dry winter unlike the predictions are saying.

1 Like

Hopefully we can ride in april :’)