Can not reply in one topic

sorry, what you say makes sense (I thought my problem was related to the MARKET category (so others with same probs in MARKET could see this right away)

anybody knows the reason?

hellllooooooo!!! still doesnt work can one of the admins help pls?

still have the problem in “market”

can you post a screenshot of what you see?

hi K-girl its in many threads in the Market forum. the one I mean is the http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/23-mini-electric-skateboard-850-au/985 (and others too) is my status “too low” or what could be the reason?

thanks

there´s no REPLY button

its probably your level.

@onloop @carl.1 @lowGuido @barajabali @claudiofiore88 that sound right?

Yeah. Most likely level. Read more topics and reply to some more topics and you should be good to go.

I did a lot already. is there a count when you get “upgraded”?

@onloop would know what is going on here.

You are trust level 2. I believe you have to be trust level 3 to sell things but you should be able to reply to market topics. I have no idea what is going on here.

I’ve gone ahead and made you a level 3 member. If that doesn’t solve your problem, then @onloop is gonna need to jump in here.

1 Like

…and a reliable contributor that makes our community great (AGAIN) :grin:

edit: IT WORKS!!! thanks a lot!

No problem.

the category “EBOARD MARKET” is restricted to level three users. people need to earn that level, so please don’t grant it.

all of the category inside the eboard market can be used at level two.

That is why I didn’t promote him.

EDIT: So why couldn’t he reply to eboard market posts at level 2?

wasn´t there a topic about how to reach the different levels? can´t see it anymore.

“eboard market” is a category with it’s own rules, needs level 3

“eboard market” also has sub-categories inside it. those sub-cats also have their own rules, most can be posted into with lower levels than the parent category.

the parent category rules don’t dictate the subcategory rules.

But you encounter Problems like i did now!

The creator of a thread does not pay Attention and does not select a Sub category. The admins of the Forum do not pay Attention and does not reorganize the thread.

Then you cannot reply to a public post… i.e. (https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/esk8-parts-for-sale-uk/47535)

Damn that i lost my regular badge for some off time :open_mouth: