Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

Do you limit the throttle or ESC. ? Mine just launches with 97mm and 16/36

As in fly off the board.

What are your VESC settings? and What motor are you running? Iā€™ve got a more aggressive torque (90mm wheels and 13/36 gearing) and have not had that issue once I got the settings dialed in.

the remote also helps. i use the 2.4ghz mini, the throw on it is a lot taller than then thumb controlled remotes.

so thereā€™s more articulation in controlling throttle.

but if youā€™re getting jerky on / off throttle, somethingā€™s off with your settings.

Iā€™m using the mini remote as well. The whole setup is pretty smooth. However if you are standing on the board and ask for 100% the power is there. Itā€™s dual 6374 190kv

I have just added support for PayPal and Apple Pay! Woohoo! :tada:

2 Likes

MBS 100 mm dedicated wheel pulleys (36T, 40T, 44T) with sprockets. There are NON available in the entire planet. Non existent. :expressionless:

Thatā€™s afirmative, Son. :point_left: :ok_hand:

@JLabs I was just about to buy a FOXBOX mount with that free shipping code you put on the page but it only saves 7$ out of 32$.

Is that correct? Thanks.

That is free shipping in the USA. Shipping for the mount to the EU should be $14 so I will just refund the extra amount that you paid

Ah cool, thanks.

I did not place the order yet, shall I do it and u do the refund afterwards or u send me a code or something to put it beforehand?

Will check out with PayPal, am I the first? :slight_smile:

I canā€™t give a coupon for shipping unfortunately. You can just checkout and Iā€™ll refund it. You will be the second :smile:

Perfect, thanks, I will hit the button after dinner.

Just wondering if you got the tax thing straightened?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in 12s4p and 10s4p 30Q packs. They will have a BesTech 80A BMS and all the fixings. They will be pre order only because they take up a lot of capitol. Shipping in late January / early February.

12s4p - $379 10s4p - $299

Both will have the BesTech BMS with eSwitch, Charger, and % display. Flat pack style to limit height. Pre order only, price does not include shipping to you. USA only.

This is just a feeler, nothing set. Iā€™m not sure if there is any demand, so let me know if your interested.

9 Likes

I would be I interested in one of each, depending I. The geometry.

They would be flat, but to but with just shrink wrap, no hard casing like before.

1 Like

Iā€™m down for 1 if each of you wait till after Christmas for payment. Pretty tapped out for a couple of weeks :blush:

1 Like

No problem, I can cover a few of them, just not 10 of each :smile:

1 Like

By the Fri after Christmas I should be straight. Just trying to stay out of savings and credit cards this year, if possible.

@JLabs Might be interested in 12s4p depending on length. Not sure how long that with four FocBoxes would be like