Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

they aren’t sk3’s :rofl:

was just using that as a dimensioning reference, they’re the exact same size

So are the alien 6384…but they actually have a stator to match instead of a fan inside…

no fans here

sorry for the bad pic, but stator is as big as it possibly can be

2 Likes

stator looks to be about 55mm long, not sure about diameter

1 Like

Nice :+1: thanks

sk3 stator looks to be about 42mm long, again, not sure about diameter

1 Like

Yep that’s how long my other 6374 stators are(42-47mm). So it is a 6384… Nice

1 Like

I’m inches away from 2x6384, just googling stator sizes. @jlabs why you no give enough details? lol

2 Likes

I don’t remember off the top of my head and I forgot to put it in the product description. I’ll look at the drawings as soon as I have an extra minute

2 Likes

can you dig up the weight? That’ll give another comparison point.

My scale is reading 30.2oz

2 Likes

i got 30.4oz :slight_smile:

1 Like

So if I’m understanding this correctly the sk3 6374 is like 84mm long bc of a fan? it has a smaller stator than an Alien 6384?

torqueboards is 1 lb 15 oz (31 oz). hmmmm!! TBH if you didn’t put 6384 up on the picture I’d probably have pulled the trigger already! Paralyzed by confusion.

SK3 is 858g which is 30.2oz

APS 955 grams aka 33.7 oz

dark matter 906g -> 32oz

1 Like

But it is a 6384… I don’t get how there is confusion.

I originally had them listed as 6374 because I didn’t want people to wonder why it was different than 6384 but I had listed the total length was 84mm I had 2 people return motors because they didn’t see that so I then put it in the title.

1 Like

Well “6384” in absence of other information implies more power than 6374. You’ve had these listed as 6374, and 6374 is printed on the can. When you change the listing to 6384, I’m sure I’m not the only one, I’m wondering if these are indeed bigger/moar-power than the usual 6374s ala torqueboards, kaly, your previous ones. Or just larger cans.

I’m not hating on you, I’m really excited, but just trying to compare for value as I’m sure everyone else is.

Well hopefully they will fit tb 218mm trucks because i just ordered 2 motors. Price was too good to pass up and its time for bed now. Didn’t want to wake up and have missed it

2 Likes

they won’t fit 218mms. run dual diag tho, I highly recommend it

1 Like

I’m in lol. Thanks @GrecoMan @JLabs @Deckoz for adding some signal.

1 Like

I drew it once in autocad and it should fit with 10mm pulleys and belts, you should have like 2mm space in between them. Keep in mind that I used pneumatics and custom mount. I will look for the dwg file if you are interested.

EDIT: I drew it based on APS 6384 but that should not matter too much since it is still an 84

2 Likes