Brand new parts for Loaded Vanguard Build

So you want to build a Vanguard, a Boosted Board clone, but with 3 times more range, double the power and Torque and bigger wheels, but you don’t have the skills or tools to do everything.

Well, I have most of the parts ready to ship.

Loaded Vanguard flex 3 deck with channels, pre-routed for positive and NEGATIVE for VESC wires. USD 165 shipped to USA

Set of Green MBS wheels (new, never riden) USD 65 shipped to USA

SOLD Set of used Abec 11 97mm 75A flywheels, rear with 36T pulleys. USD 70 shipped to USA

One of the front wheels have a crack on the core, can be used for the front wheel without issues.

SOLD VESC 4.12 (4 units unopened in their original packaging) 4 available USD 80 each shipped to USA

A set of unused CNC motor mounts without clamps, made of aluminum for any truck. USD 40 shipped

Torqueboards motor mount only unused (no clamp) USD 60 shipped (pair) USD 30 shipped (each)

1 set of used evolve 83mm urethane black wheels One has a dent on the external side They have 50 miles or riding tops USD 40 shipped

Set of green MBS wheels (one is shaved) USD 10 + shipping

SOLD Set of front and rear Gullwing Sidewinder II trucks, brand new, never installed with motor mounts for dual 6355 motors, ready to be installed USD 150

Please PM with any question

2 Likes

Thanks to all buyers!

I have updated the thread with the remaining parts.

I’ve decreased even more the prices!!!

Still available!

1. Motor mounts (for the pair) CNCd US$ 25 + shipping
  2. Torqueboard motormounts (for the pair) US$ 45 + shipping
  3. Used MBS wheels US$ 5 (for all four) + shipping
  4. Evolve wheels US$ 20 (for all four) + shipping
  5. Loaded vanguard Flex 3 deck US$ 140 + shipping

Regarding,

Motor mounts (for the pair) CNCd US$ 25 + shipping Torqueboard motormounts (for the pair) US$ 45 + shipping

Include screws washers etc?

I could include stainless steel screws and washers for an additional $ 2

Where are you located?

I am located in Singapore but I have a USA address too if that’s more convenient and cheaper.

May I know what’s the difference between option 1 and 2? And yea i dun mind adding $2 for the necessary hardware

Are you interested in the Vanguard enclosure?

I could ship those with bolts and screws and battery capacity tester.

i need a deck, i pmed you

Hey I need a enclosure for a loaded skateboard. I was looking at the Icarus skateboard and I would like to know if the Vanguard enclosure fits properly with the Loaded Icarus deck. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you and have a good day.

You could use the loaded vanguard enclosure, it will work.

However the Vanguard enclosure follows the shape of the Loaded Vanguard as it was designed for it.

The two piece vanguard set will allow flexiness on the center of the deck.

Replied! 10char

Ok, can you PM me info on how to purchase and what shapes you have available? Please let me know and thank you for your response

Hello @Cheezit

Here you can find all enclosures I currently offer

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/eboosted-enclosures-thread/38073

I wouldnt mind another loaded deck…

1 Like

Is there any possibility there is a 12s4p enclosure that doesn’t cover the middle part of the board? Similar to the enclosures that go on both ends of the board. Maybe a higher enclosure that you offer with the same style? Or if there is a possibility to squeeze 12s4p battery in a 12s3p enclosure? Please let me know. Thanks

The 12S4P for the Vanguard is on the works! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

PM me I’ll ship it to you :grin:

Does the motor mount include the clamp for caliber? I messaged you btw

Sorry the caliber truck has been sold with clamps and motor mounts

ok thanks :smiley:

Look forward to seeing this, love your stuff! Just spent a bunch of dough on supplies to try my hand at enclosure fabricating !