Boss level custom spot welder

Iโ€™m sure you could find a way to cool the wires as well. They dissipate heat fairly quick

:cry: so much effort for that โ€ฆ:sob:

Maybe using it only for iron soldering ?

ambidextrous?

edit: ah you have friends :joy:

The solder iron should work perfect. Is it so expensive shipping it back from your country?

Return and back shipment yes, Half of the prise of the welder. And we all like DIY no ?:sweat_smile::yum:

@aulakiria: maybe i found a lead to teh problem. I took a picture before reassemble the PCB. A track seems to be damaged, it could be the root cause of the problem donโ€™t you think ?

Due to lot of solder/desolder (and the fact iโ€™m not a super skilled guy), tracks tends to be damaged โ€ฆ:sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are right. Check that the red markings that the electricity is flowing well.

Arrive today, good thing hobbyking have a freeshipping in us-canada, bought all the accessories, save me 50bucks, now for the batteries, what i read is that ru.nkon is the best seller to go, i quoted in alibaba (i know chances are its fake) man the shipping its 100+.

So you can put solder a small wire huh? Interested to see if you get it going again, you are prety determined dude

Hey @aulakiria, I didnโ€™t get the tip to the soldering kit :disappointed:; I did just test out the spot welder and it is amazing though. Canโ€™t wait to make some large packs with this.

Itโ€™s worrrrrrkkkkinnnnnnnnggggggggggg !!! Many thanks for your Help @aulakiriav :v::v::ok_hand::yum:

8 Likes

Oh yeah! Back to spot welding

Epic repair!!

1 Like

Iโ€™m sorry. Please let me know your name.

Good. ^^ Is the weather warm? 29 degrees.

It uses the Arduino. ^^;

1 Like

meme1103837233

Warm where I live. 29 degrees as well on the welder

Hello, not warm but iโ€™ve done some weld to test it :smiley: I will monitor closely the temp :face_with_monocle: what is the max temp recommanded ?

I think max was 50, check his blog, it was mentioned there. That is, if he doesnt respond here sooner

Yep, recommended under 50

1 Like

One of the few machines that can almost fix itself