BMS Group Buy: Who's in and for how many?

it would, and I believe it supports a higher continuous amperage aswell!

That is correct, sir. Here’s info from the data sheet. For 37V 10S Li-ion/Li-Polymer Battery Packs Data Sheet Model: HCX-D223V1 10S–80A working current 2 Voltage Charging voltage 42V 9 Resistance Inner resistance ≤20mΩ Maximal continuous charging current 20A Maximal continuous discharging current 80A Current consumption ≤20μA Over charge detection voltage 4.28V±0.025V Over charge detection delay time 0.5~2S Over charge release voltage 4.08V±0.05V Over discharge detection voltage 2.80V±0.05V Over discharge detection delay time 50~200mS Over discharge release voltage 2.80V±0.1V Over current detection voltage 0.1V~0.2V Over current detection current 240A±40A Detection delay time 5~20mS Release condition Cut load,automatically recover Detection condition Exterior shot circuit Detection delay time 200~500uS Release condition Cut load,automatically recover Balance voltage for single cell 4.2V±0.025V Balance current for single cell 126mA±15mA Operating temperature range -40 ~ +85°C Storage temperature range -20~ +125°C 11 Size (LWT) L120mm * W80mm * T25mm

Enjoy…

Ok I’m down for one then. Any idea when these guys would arrive?

@chaka You are the man when it comes to this stuff!! I’m wondering about a 10s5p pack. Do you foresee any possibly issues/pitfalls to watch out for?

Going of @akira’s comment: Do you think a shipping to Denmark would kill the deal (because of the shipping costs) ? If not, I am in for one as well.

If we do not get an good shipping cost, we could set up another group buy for Europe. I am sure I can get some people from okp s forum onboard.

1 Like

Im looking for a 10s4p bms, so im in for one. Depending on shippingcosts to Sweden.

Already three possible order in Europe. I have posted a message on the French forum. Let’s see how it goes.

@longhairedboy : I hope you do not see it as a hijacking of your order. I am just trying to get the best deal for us in Europe :slight_smile:

its all good man. living in different places means ordering from different places a lot of the times. My original thing fell through anyway.

@treenutter so how should we proceed? They mentioned that they’d be willing to ship to each of us individually.

I’m going to want 2. Would you like to handle the coordination of orders since you have a dialog open with them already? I can PM you my email and billing info if they can send us each payment links or whatever like liion did.

@longhairedboy I’m happy to coordinate w them to see if we can get a party started. For the US order I see:

@treenutter for 1 @cmatson for 1 @paragon for 1 @Ulfberht for 1 @longhairedboy for 2 @evoheyax for 2 @Sharkface for 2
Am I missing anyone?

I’ll email them to ask if they can send these to different addresses and treat them like different orders in terms of payment and shipping.

1 Like

Would you mind asking the shipping cost to France for 5 to 10 units ? I could gather the EU order and dispatch the bms …

And you’ll be able to ship mine to LHB, and I’ll pay him to ship it from his place to mine.

We are both in Florida, and only a couple hours away so it’s not a big deal but could make it easier on your part.

1 Like

Thanks @cmatson. I’ll report back once I hear from bestech. With these cells already on my bench I’m eager to get the order in!

Late bloomer here, throw me down for 2 eh bruh!

1 Like

Yes you missed me. I’m down for two actually.

1 Like

@evoheyax @Sharkface I got ya now. Thanks! Still waiting to hear back from Bestech with more details about how to set up an order.

I am also in florida

1 Like

This looks like a possible lead as well. Pulled this from another thread. Thanks Chaka. Something to consider… http://www.greenbikekit.com/bms-pcm/12s-e-bike-lithium-battery-bms.html

1 Like

Yeah i don’t mind dispatching Florida orders if it will drive down the cost a little bit. It might add two or three days to the delivery time but if it saves money lets do it.

If it doesn’t save on the total order price though then it probably won’t be worth it.

1 Like