BISEK electric skateboard

I ordered one of these for £399, If the antenna fix works I’ll be happy.

There is a 14 day returns period :slight_smile:

maybe I will rent it for 14 days haha. I will stress test it to the max to make sure it’s decent.

I noticed that Aquacentrum demo’ed the board with the antenna protruding out of the back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9OPyefBJhE

Maybe my battery wont explode.

I’m also hoping that the cool uk climate prevents the board from frying.

PLEASE let em know the range or how long it will ride for b4 it needs charging
and the top speed is it really only 24 miles and also degree climb it can cope with . are the brakes smooth and effective ? cant wait to know this info. cheers konstantin

I would hazard to guess that this is more to do with the 90 minutes charger than the board itself.

Has anyone had any kind of board that lasted longer than year without needing repairs?

My 2 DIY boards. :wink:

Yes I have the nerv deck, purchased directly from Bisek 9 months ago. Not riding it now much, winter and I have a few other decks better for that. Short answer is the range is not great, the battery was bugger than I expected when I cracked it open. Exact specs not come to mind but maybe in my earlier thread. That said the actual range was more like 8 miles or an hour. The speed was only ok, just a touch over 20 mph. As pretty low powered hubs, and software limited I understand to be the case, there is no way it could do 20% grade. Not a lot of torque, even for a hub motor. Issues with remote reception are documented in threads, search Bisek. The deck is nice, very stealth, but really not a great feel if you are a skateboarder as it bows upward convex to accommodate the battery so you ride a stiff bump that has a thin cover which creaks. Definitely nworth seeing and trying first if possible, but typically not possible lol.

hi there Caustin ,well i put in an offer for it and he accepted it ,sham though because that was before i get your message , i have written to him saying i want him to assure me that the controller will not have a disconnect issue and the brakes will not have a dangerous not working issue ,that is the main thing i can not have ,there are many hills here and i dont ever want to lose control of a board at top wack down hill ,thank you . how ever i got it for a super price and if the board can be drilled and the antenna be placed in a different location at teh side and it stops the issue i am ok with the 1 hour range and the lower than 20 degree climb i have a bench wheel 3600 watt dual motor and it is fab ,but while its charging i ,want another board to use i have a "eight ball fastwheel uniwheel"which is to scary for me unless its on total flat ground i go round the basket ball court and that fab cos of the mesh fenc all around ,i simply can not ride it any where else as i am to new on it ,and a nine bot mini which is so awesome you can go any where on it and the cracks and 2 inch deep pot holes are not even felt on that .its like a holiday from the rumble of the skate boards wheels lol i also have a 10 inch smart wheel board that brand new it cos me £780 all told with tax shipping import and duty and the price of the board its a very different beast .i can’t get on it and go yet ,i am trying , but it is fab bluetooth music is awesome ,but wish it would not have the awful bing bang boom sound and the stupid Chinese woman shouting ,its so embarrassing blue tooth is a pairing ,bluetooth is a connected a suck sess full a lay ,and at top volume too i hate that ,to be honest i have thought about disconnecting the speakers and just using my head phones for music like i do any way on every thing else , any way dude going back to the nerv ,i probably will pay for it and get it now ,if you say it wont climb hills ,( but how much do you weight ) i will just have to go on the flats then with it ,i am most worried about the brakes not working when the controller is not connected ,does yours disconnect a lot ? can you please give me as much info about it as poss. regarding the brake situation cheers mate Konstantin

hello i also bought one ,i put in an offer ,and it was accepted to my surprize .it will be here next weekend ,so lets hope that its not as bad as caustin implies TRUST ME I WILL USE IT FOR A GOOD WEEK AND MAKE SURE THAT ITS BATTERY IS WELL UP TO THE MAX CAPASITY FROM CHARGING IT AT LEAST 5 TIMES .THEN I WILL DO ALL THE TESTS ON IT ,I WILL BE GIVING A REVIEW OF THE NERV ,SON AS I HAVE PUT IT THROUGH ITS TESTS AND MEASURMENTS , OPPS CAPS ON ,SORRY BOT THAT I WAS NOT SHOUTING but i am shouting now lol

I returned it and ordered a koowheel dm3

So did you give e it a try before returning?

Nah cancelled the delivery.

don’t go too crazy lllllol

I’m sorry about your leg that must be hard

Not with the electric skateboards and things plus my mussles are growing back from using these things too . win win situation

well after much research about the NERV board and it famous disconnecting issue and brakes problem i cancelled the order too but i ordered a second benchwheel board and i found a Trotter electric
one wheel off road board so i bought that too ,

You understand this is a DIY forum right?

2 Likes

I feel like this more of an eSk8 addiction forum.

I started with an $350 Acton Blink Board that was too good of a deal to past on. Found this forum when I decided to move the parts to a longboard for better stability. Then realized I can just build my own because I’m just too large of a fata$$ for that puny motor and battery. Then I got the Boosted 2, and got sucked into the Landwheel and now planning on my next build.

But of course the only dependable board is the DIY!

I’ve rode and owned a few pre-built. The only ones I’ve enjoyed are the Benchweel dual and the Evolve but honestly, I would burn them both and build my own to get the battery, motor torque & speed, deck, etc. that fits me best.

hi well yes i understand that ,i have built some boards in my time but they were all a bit slow and heavy & rubbish compared to the things
i have been buying ready made this year but i am not only interested in skateboards i saw this forum and found some interesting conversations i really like this forum maybe i should just close the page and delete the book mark to this forum as i am not building skate boards now ,and probably wont be ever again should I be banned ?lol ? not since i have got 2 benchwheel duels and other powered things i use frankly if i thought i could build a better board i would , but after spending quiet a lot of money on things i did build in the past that were awful. wish i had spent that money else where

You talk too much, I think deleting that bookmark is a good idea.