BISEK electric skateboard

Like Enertion has experienced sometime you just have to work it out for yourself even though the information is probably out there. I believe I actually thought Id Read about the cf issue and remote signal on here prior to the Raptors going out wth cf lids. Bisek probably didnt get the translation in English to know either. Theres already alot of issue required to make these boards and Im actually not surprised.

How does Evolve get away from no signal issues as their lids are cf and the users dont seem to have signal issues.

I wouldnt get too hyped up about this board. Its my feelng that if this movement and growth in esk8 continues and now the Chinese manufacturers have to mve on from the hoverboard fiasco they’ll be looking for the next big thing. What Im saying is theres going to be other makers.

Like Enertion, give them a chance over the next reiterations 2 and 3 and the next ones will be alot better and improved.

These are the first batch of Bisek, so there are gong to be issues. Id wait.

what size wheels are on this board again?

Drilling complete

Took the board out for a big 30 minute cruise. Only dropped connection once! And ever so briefly. Very happy with the board now. Really don’t care about the antenna sticking out the side. As long as it’s functional and protected.

The board is fast

The braking is working well

Handling is good 7 full turns in

Highly recommend grip tape. Matte finish carbon is slicker than gloss.

If only all the idiots with cell phones would stop looking for Pokemon, the skate would go a lot smoother!

Thought the hang loose Panda would be appropriate

Only downside, not as much torque on an incline as my Benchwheel. This would be due to the 1:1 ratio. Still acceptable.

1 Like

Nice!

How do you feel this board compares to the others in terms of:

• Motor noise level?
  • Smoothness/jerkiness in acceleration/deceleration?
  • Hand control precision/responsiveness?

For noise it’s pretty quiet with no belts.

The Yuneec E-Go controller is much smoother for acceleration and braking

The Benchwheel controller is a little better but harder to hold

The Bisek could be better, but once you’re used to it it’s not that bad. Just need to be careful you don’t push down into reverse.

Battery life and charge time all very good

Wheels get very hot! I live in Malaysia, so to be expected.

Deck shape is a bit odd with the convex lid and then the concave edges. I’m happy it has the concave edges or it wouldn’t turn as well.

The handle kicktail can be used to kick turn with not much effort. Nice for tight turns. The E-GO2 deck is even better.

The board isn’t as light as you’d think.

The Bisek and E-GO2 are both 14.6lb The Benchwheel is 16.5lb

As far as feel…

The E-GO2 feels like you’re on a skateboard. Has massive wheels that can go over everything.

The Benchwheel sits high, has smaller wheels with wide trucks. It carves like an endless Malibu long board. I feel like I’m on an endless wave with my 9’6"

The Bisek feels like I’m on a 7’ thruster. It turns very fast and squerms a bit, but not out of control.

the bisek info claims 5.5kg (12 pounds), which I thought made sense since it’s carbon fiber. Is that not true in your experience?

It’s not true on earth! I weighed them all dude with a proper scale.

It’s Carbon, but really thick carbon. I have a feeling it’s mostly resin with a carbon layer.

Also trucks are trucks and the battery pack is very big.

1 Like

that’s too bad. I have an ego gen-1 and my main problem with it is that it’s too heavy. Maybe they’ll get the weight down in future versions.

Weird!!! Acknowledge this is duel motor but I just weighed the board I put together at 7.4kg

Mind you this is a large 42 inch 9 ply Mable board!!! Inc SCP4, Enertion pro drive + truck and motor kit.

To be honest 7.4kg doesn’t feel too heavy so long as you can get a good hold.

I don’t think the motor is to worried about the 7.4kg when its carrying 95kg.

My three in order from top to bottom of fastest to slowest.

I’m loving the Bisek

3 Likes

Have you put like a clear wrap on the handle.

Yep, 3M clear film front and back and underneath on the rails

have given up on getting this board as Bisek didn’t honour their offer. pulled the trigger on an i-wonder SK-D dual motor board in the end. will see how that goes. I think that i-wonder have more experience in making e-boards at this point.

1 Like

I have my doubts with chinese suppliers (as I am dealing with them ON A DAILY BASE) since many years we see them telling us about their products being “the best” and so one as in reality they would sell you cheap crap which can seriously harm you. no offense @Rex, but this is my experience. I also live in China.

how come, the users here find out connectivity problems??? REALLY??? dude, this just shows me, you give a s*** about if your product works properly or not. solution: blame it on the rural area, blame it on my grandmother or chinese new year… this list is endless

to all users here: a chinese supplier would NEVER tell you the real reason for something. NEVER.

I doubt we should do his development, here in the forum. all these points had to be fixed IN THE FACTORY. and not in USA or Europe on the street, loosing connectivity.

do your homework Rex, then sell the boards. if you were a western supplier and something happens on the street, (accident) you would be sued for all your money, not to mention, somebody got injured really bad or dies.

best boards? prove it

3 Likes

I’ve used my Bisek board for a month and like 10 uses. It included some hills up and down. I did relocate my antenna for better connection which helped a bit.
Everything was ok with some degradation but while a downhill brake it cut out entirely. Opened it up and saw some black on part of the board. Doesn’t work anymore. Im sh*t out of luck getting replacement parts so tomorrow im putting 2 vesc in.
Anyone know if the hub motors will work on vesc?

1 Like

Suppose thats the risk. Lesson learned hey.

I put two vesc in with a new 2.4ghz controller. Works better than new. Plus I will play with the open source settings later. Yes, lesson learned. Lol

1 Like

Bisek wouldn’t provide you with free replacement parts? Seems like a case of board failure not sure to user.

Any chance you can post some pics of what parts you purchased? How you installed them etc?

Hoverboard offer 1year warranty for this board. Is the reason Rex isnt selling to individuals because they have licensed to hoverboards. Bet they will start dropping these like hot cakes when they start being returned to him. Hes got one in stock. Havent seen any reviews other then vids from them.