BISEK electric skateboard

Maybe the TX is not set correctly?

Yep, two different speed modes. Left is 22.8kph and right is snail. Probably around 10kph in the slow mode.

I have 3 different boards. Yuneec E-GO2, Benchwheel Dual 1800w and now the Bisek 3000w. The Benchwheel is fastest. The Bisek is a close second and the Yuneec is a distant third.

The Yuneec has the best feel, then the Benchwheel and the Bisek is last.

The Yuneec has the best remote, easy to use and reliable. The Benchwheel remote is reliable, but not as nice in the hand. The Bisek remote is horribly unreliable.

All three connect easily when turned on.

What amazed me about the Bisek is they didn’t even put spacers in the front wheels and loaded damaged bearings. I know I shouldn’t be amazed by that. I’ve been to China a bunch of times on business over the past 23 years, but bearings and spacers on a $700 board should be table stakes.

If Bisek can get there act together on QC, actual performance as stated, controller connectivity, deck top cover flex then they might have a good product to offer.

I’d like to hear from Rex on these issues as well. A good company will respond back. Sadly when I contacted Enjoy Yin who sold me the board it went completely radio silent.

I moved the antenna to the top of the deck. Protected it with an antenna tube from one of my RC cars.

I then tucked it between the deck and the cover. Still had issues with disconnect.

I then made it stick up in the air and it worked 99% better!

I was able to hit 34.5k/ph

1 Like

you should made the antenna longer and just use the RC cars antenna tubing and tape it along the edge of the board. Guarantee you would work better and reliable.

I’m thinking of drilling to the control cavity from the side of the board. Then I won’t step on it. Problem solved

This is brilliant news!

So the Bisek is back in the game!

Timmy, we are glad to hear that you solve it.

The electromagnetic shielding effect of carbon fiber deck is far more stronger than what we expect. We have our factory in rural area, where much less interference here when we test it.

During the time, we improved the tx/rx by extending the antenna outside the board at the bottom. From August, we improve again. This time we enlarge the power of remote control.

To be frank, Bisek board is the only board all made of carbon fiber. Both the body part and upper deck are made of pure carbon fiber. That makes the board inside just like an airtight box…

Rex

Rex, the evolve carbon Street and gt and enertion raptor are also carbon boards that are in production a while maybe see how they do it so they don’t have issues.

I was made an offer by bisek by email to sell me a board but they you wouldnt sell it to me when I said I wanted to buy.

Why not? Will you not honour the offer you made?

Marco, many customers complaints about lead time. So we decide only sell boards in stock. Even you pay now, there will be such a while before we can ship.

EVOLVE GT is not 100% carbon fiber wrapped I think. Actually even if there is a small hole to leak signal out, that will be much better.

Hi Rex,

I will drill a hole in the side to the control cavity. Hopefully this will resolve most of the issue.

I had a feeling the power of the controller/transceiver was too low as well. Will your new transceiver work with my current board? If so, I’d like to get one.

As for the other issues of not having bearing spacers and damaged bearings, can you please assist and explain to the forum how you plan to resolve these quality issues?

Cheers

Doubtful a hole will be enough… Enertion had to replace all the tops of the Raptors to fiberglass because of the CF issue…and making the antenna longer is no guarantee that it will catch the signal…unless you can up the power of the signals to overcome the CF

The plan is to drill a hole in the side to run the existing antenna out the side of the board into free air. That way I don’t step on it. Having it come out of the hole under the board still meant the entire board was between the antenna and the controller, albeit in free air.

I’ll let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

Perhaps a manufacturing solution to the antenna issue could be to:

• Use a thin film antenna
  • Drill a hole in the top CF cover
  • Put the thin film antenna on the top (out-side) of the CF cover
  • Route a connection trough the hole with a connector on the underside of the CF cover (so the antenna lead can be detached)
  • Put the final clear coats on the CF top cover thus sealing in and protecting the thin film antenna

The antenna would then be openly exposed above the board and protected. The CF board and cover would then be shielding the antenna from any radio interference generated by the motors.

What I mean by thin film antenna is something like this, but adapted for the frequency used for this application:

2 Likes

Rex, I knew that I would have to wait until September and I said that was ok. still after making an offer to me and I accepting those terms you guys then said no. I find that very disappointing. we are interested in you guys having a good product.

I know from using radio controlled quadcopters that it’s important that the orientation of the antenna wire in the remote be the same as the one in the quad. so if the antenna on the board is pointing up then it should be the same in the remote (when the remote is being held in usage position). you’d have to open remote to know the orientation

Lol he shouldn’t have to if he’s basically standing on it

1 Like

I agree! but obviously not given that he’s having problems!

Have to hold the remote a certain way to ride is just silly…

Here’s a quick solution … Mount the reciecver out side the board and see if that works

I’ve had such high hopes for this board. I thought it was the Holy Grail. Price and performance. I’m willing to wait until the design is perfected, but things like this seem a massive oversight!

Plus… Bisek - get a UK/European distributor sorted! I was going to buy direct but now it’s impossible!

no. I mean - the way that you hold the remote in your hand (which is going to be the same position always pretty much) - match the antenna from board to that.