Beltdrive System for MBS Matrix 2 Trucks HTD5-25mm on "Five Star" Hubs

Where did you buy the gear for the wheel?

Hey.

Made from mine (-; Have some left…

Cheers Jenso

1 Like

How much is one?

60€ for Non EU countrys

Where did you find the silver MBS wheels?

US https://www.mbs.com/parts/13240-mbs-rockstar-pro-hub-silver-1

EU not in stock!

UK https://www.atbshop.co.uk/mountainboard-accessories/MBS-Rockstar-Pro-Hub-single-silver

if the links dont work for you it maybe because im posting links from UK.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Do the Five Star and the Rock Star Pro hub have the same bolt pattern?

Sorry i dont read correct, thought you meant the Trampa Superstar… dont ask why

As what i heard from @benjammin they are the same.

Hello, I’m wondering if you would make me a couple of motor mounts for my matrix truck.

@Nowind what would you recommend between Trampa ATB trucks and MBS Matrix II pro with medium (orange) or soft (yellow) trucks for somebody who want abou 20 mph top speed and some manoeuvrability for carving? Terrain is mostly dirt, gravel or flat asphalt.

I think they base their dampners on a 175lb weight.

Hey @benjammin do mbs fivestar have the same hole pattern as Trampa superstar? If so it means we can mate fivestar with a geared drive???

I have some older rockstar hubs and the pattern is the same of course with 5 spokes, but the offset to center is different meaning you can’t mount pulleys or drives designed for superstar

I have a string desire for a 9” tire with geared drive…come on guys!

No, they’re different. Geared drive with 9" T2 tires would be badass for off-road though. Are you using Trampa trucks? Pretty sure Jenso has an adapter to match MBS hubs to Trampa trucks.

Thanks Yuup, I have Trampa trucks.

Interested to see what @3DServisas comes up with here. In saying that silence is tempting, very tempting

what bearings are inside the support bracket?

Awesome work! Do you still have a couple of wheel pulleys? Think i can fit them on my twistar hubs (5 holes as well) from MBS. Shipping to Portugal inside de EU. Can you help a fellow diy brother? Thanks. Let me know please.

Are you still making these. ? I would like a couple of pulleys

I may also be interested

Yeah, you can find them on his website listed in his profile, or hit him up on the other forum for a direct/custom order.