Battery deals on hobbyking

When You’re older,

Just stop that’s nasty

what :joy:

what makes you think your time is more valuable than ours? it takes you less than a mintue to search for the answers you need. if you create a new post about something that’s been answered 1,000,000 times, we have to use OUR time to answer something you could’ve easily solved yourself. i understand that and i’m younger than you are. I don’t think age is the problem @b264 :thinking:

1 Like

I never said mine was, And don’t be a bratty kid nobody likes them, being smart is not always wise When you start understanding things, you’ll know what i mean

Its 3am I’m knackered now Goodnight

Without this… I wouldn’t be able to give Greco a hard time about sniffing 37 year old lipos when he’s 50…

1 Like

Anyway you can explain how to rip them apart to basically change the shape? I have 2 4s 5000mah lipos with one or 2 bad cells and I wanted to reconfigure them. If possible.

Its a little complicated and can be dangerous, but it can be done. However, it is not advisable to mix new cells with used cells in a lipo pack Edit: wrong link, sorry

I once accidentally discharged 4x 3s Multistar batteries down to 2.5v/cell. Slow charged them back to full and they still work fine with NO PUFFING. I don’t understand it, cause my Zippy and Nano techs have gotten a bit puffy through normal use and discharging no lower than 3.6v/cell.

I am using HK Graphene but 6Ah 3S 65C so @Deckoz after 20 cycles resistance did not change at all, can’t tell exact number now but I remember I was checking after every cycle :wink:

2 Likes

They may have changed thier chemistry (they always do) my experience with them was late 2015-early17

Great Deal right here 17 Euro

That a great deal and I’m very tempted but multi star batteries are known for puffing really quick

1 Like