Battery deals on hobbyking

Rain, Is the porch from wood?

Edit: Fireplace may be smarter place.

yup! porch is wood, house is wood. itā€™s all good cause they took longer to charge than I slept

You knowā€¦thatā€™s how you dispose of lipos right? Discharge to 0v cut the leads twist together to short and make inert then let it rest for 20 and toss it in the trashā€¦

If itā€™s not shorting anymore twist them together for good and throw itā€¦no sense holding lithoum hostage

1 Like

kinda wanna keep them as a relic of my first board lol

and you said I would blow my lipos.

this happened over 6 months ago buddy :wink:

you act like I havenā€™t wasted 24 days of my life reading this forum

That method sounds strange lemme research.

but I trust you,

I have an image of some random 50 year old manā€¦thatā€™s youā€¦ Sniffing your 37 year old crusty lipos

2 Likes

Well please know not to criticize Starters like me, Because you needed someone to answer your Stupid questions

nah, according to @mmaner iā€™m already 82

1 Like

Do a forum search for @deckoz and lipos

Iā€™ve explained in several threads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t ask where to screw in my grub screws :joy:

:joy: you and me both LittleBro

2 Likes

Dude I thought That all motor pulleys were flatspot to fit into a shape, Or someone making Key all I knew

liar!

hahahaha sorry had to expose you BigBro

3 Likes

Guys Its almost 3am I am bookmarking this topic filled with knowledge and will read again in the morning goodnight And thanks!

Nah, we read for a month first ā€“ then search ā€“ and 99% of questions disappear. Only things nobody has done before need to be asked

1 Like

Hey @Blitz

Here ya goā€¦my lithium disposal post

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/rant-our-current-gear-sucks/42746/16?u=deckoz

2 Likes

I Disagree,

Nobody likes mistakes and that is why If we help each other nobody will be at a loss

Itā€™s easily solvable. Search my post history. This isnā€™t some mystery that we can never answer. When youā€™re older you will understand

1 Like