Anyone know where to find abec 11 flywheels (2 part question)

So looking for some softer wheels. I hear abec 11s are the way to go. Having a hard time finding some outside over evolves site (high shipping) and curious if I should get a large wheel than 83mm?

Mainly looking for the smoothest ride possible. This is on a raptor.

2 Likes

I have abec11 flywheels in 90m 75a and 83mm 75a The 83s look better and seem more responsive when carving. As far as smoothness, I don’t remenber a huge difference.

1 Like

I highly reccomend 75a and I use 83mm. I can’t even find any online in the US right now, though. Does anyone have any insight on what looks to be a shortage of flywheels?

2 Likes

I don’t think abec 11 have been producing them for a while, or at least to nowhere near the quantity that they need to be. Stoked skateboards are trying to get some in soon. I got 78a 83mm wheels from there. I was personally not that impressed by the 78a utathane, I’d go with 75 if possible.

1 Like

smothest ride possible is flywheels in 75a, 90mm is a good size

Abec 11s homepage lists they only make 78a in 90mm. If anyone can pm me a source for 83 or 97 mm in 75a I’d much appreciate it. So how are the clones? I know not all urethane is the same and I always rode abec 11 before Eboarding

Most clones are 78a+ but I’ve some 75a clones on order from the group buy, I’ll going to test how the clones urethan rides

Thanks. Everything mentioned in that thread is out of stock!

1 Like

Any update on your wheels? I’m hunting down still. Debating on larger wheels (90 or 97 mm even). The ride is just so scary over the bumps. I feel like I have to be doing 15mph+ to feel like it’ll survive a big bump or crack and that is just such a commitment. My helmet showed up so I feel a bit safer but still…

2 Likes

I emailed ollinboards and they said they should get more in stock in a week or two and they plan to keep them in stock.