Angels Bride ❤ | Double Kicktail Longboard 36" x9.25 | 180mm Paris Trucks | Pink 97mm flywheel | Dual N5065 270kv | Custom Enclosed | Generic Steel Motor Mounts | 2x 6s 5ah Lipo | GT2B Controller and Converted Enclosed | Hobbywing XeRun XR8 Plus 6s ESC

Hey, no issue here. I’m taking all notes and info :yum: seriously. That’s why I’m here. To learn. Thanks for the info.

Lol

2 Likes

Making a make shift enclose till I can make a better one.

3 Likes

Your double kick makes that wheelbase look tiny. Line everything up and get some pics, can’t wait to see it finished and feedback!

1 Like

that hook up wire is stiff and hard to work with in my experience. High strand count silicone wire (such as superworm) is slightly more expensive but totally worth it. Its like wet spaghetti and just stuffs in wherever you put it without crimping and being retarded. It also doesn’t melt when you’re trying to tin the leads, you can practically lay the iron on it and it will barely leave a mark.

2 Likes

extend the wheelbase like @RunPlayBack

2 Likes

@popopopop it is tiny. I’m working with the matrix and it will fit but like what. I was talking to :heart: wify, but she insists on this tight layout. @longhairedboy said its like spaghetti :spaghetti:. I’ve worked it out. @link5505 I would love to stretch it out like @RunPlayBack So what I have done. I’ve ordered another board like it and will build one on those specs. Tight but making it happen. :yum:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hope use some Velcro to keep the batteries from sloshing around :wink: Lookin good !!

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas Now that I haven’t got yet. Will get some this weekend.

1 Like

Decided to change up a few things. Since its for :heart: the wify. To make it as simple as possible. Was then able to make more space. When she gets more experienced. Will upgrade later.

1 Like

Extend the wheelbase! The ground will hurt :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t want to annoy you with the same topic, but without rise pads your first ride will be short…

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’ve ordered a new set of rise pads. There are some on there, but they are very thin. I’ve ordered some thicker ones. I have a few revisions on that setup. So will post when new attachments aririve. From you and the rest of the forum. I really appreciate the feedback and concerns. Looking for new enclosure and smaller wheels. Will extend wheel base as well. While I take a break on this project for the wife. I will soon begin on my own. I’m ready for my rig.

hey do you have a schematic/dimensions for that motor mount? I have the exact same trucks and am looking to make a motor mount but need some dimension to fit around the truck.

If you wouldn’t mind sharing them, id greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Love those “Aluminum Wheel Gears” !!!

Anyone know where to find ones just like those ??

1 Like

@Raf @Randyc1 I got the motor mounts and the aluminum gears from a DIY kit posted earlier in this thread. Will send same posted in DM.

1 Like

Would just like the Wheel Gears though ??

1 Like

Not sure how to get the exact gear only. Will ask guys one of them will know.

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/331910688754

Some clear angled risers

1 Like