Angels Bride ❤ | Double Kicktail Longboard 36" x9.25 | 180mm Paris Trucks | Pink 97mm flywheel | Dual N5065 270kv | Custom Enclosed | Generic Steel Motor Mounts | 2x 6s 5ah Lipo | GT2B Controller and Converted Enclosed | Hobbywing XeRun XR8 Plus 6s ESC

Know this is just for video, but please helmet and no headphones while eboarding. Thats asking for some serious accident.

3 Likes

So far me, @XvDarkVAngelvX and @jedi are the only texas riders,

And yeah, have her wear a helmet. Texas drivers are atrocious, don’t want to see anything bad happen!

1 Like

This so true. I’ve bought her two helmets. I tell her all the time.:hourglass_flowing_sand: I was at work when she made this video. I don’t ride :biking_man: with her unless she wares it. I’ll show her the thread. Be might take heed. Thanks

2 Likes

be sure to show her the vid @runplayback has been making when it is released :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that the one, where all the guys were riding and his friend behind him hit face :point_up: first with helmet. That was a hell of a spill. No, she hasn’t seen it. But I will :yum: show her.

WITHOUT A HELMET: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/why-helmet-safety-has-become-my-1-priority/4288

There’s the story. The documentary is being released very soon at a private screening. It will be released online soon. This kind of thing scares the s#!t out of me.

2 Likes

Oh guys … @XvDarkVAngelvX heard you…abt the helmet

Let him and his girl have moment so show off thier prides and joy

1 Like

9 Likes

Now that’s pride and joy right there

1 Like

Yes they are. They are the double out of nine kids. As you can see they are ready to :biking_man: ride. I’m drawing up a plan for a go-cart with using the rc-tech. I think that would be cool. Or as one would call it an e-cart.

1 Like

Do it dad…

Make them the envy on the block

And you can teach them how to solder lol

1 Like

Get it going get the esk8 squad happen in your neighborhood !

1 Like

Get it going get the esk8 squad happen in your neighborhood !

1 Like

You foolin, they are already :watch: watching me do everything. So let them help.

Lol my girls don’t wanna help…

They wanna do it themselves lol

1 Like

I already made a #texasesk8tersquad. People in the neighborhood are already putting in orders for some e-boards. So I might be getting some work. Just need to tightin up my work a bit. I just might be ready.

1 Like

if you are ever overwhelmed with orders, send em to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do, just waiting on them to let me know. I think the more riding we do. The more they get tempted.

You must take video man a must

1 Like

I love it

2 Likes