CLOSED 10s4p (SAMSUNG 25R) 190€

I will be gettin one in 2-3 weeks, will give you a detailed review afterwards. I can only tell you that much as of now, that @fedestanco was extremely helpfull in answering question (and I had plenty) and is very quick to answer and flexibel on the rest. So far amazing really.

Great… it is now the last piece I need to complete my build so it would be great for this GB to happen again

am interested in a split one too, if enough people count me in

Hi ken. I am sorry to tell you this, but I have to limit the GB to europe+uk this time because UPS did a mess with extra-eu shippings and I had to refund one battery. If I ll find cheap and reliable way of shipping batteries worldwide, I ll let you know.

1 Like

There are quite a few of us interested… most of the guys in the last GB are likely to be finishing off builds etc and you can’t just charge a lipo pack and not use it, so I get why no one is reviewing yet. That said I would be willing to go for it with the information we have here in the thread already (I have that must finish itch) so when @fedestanco calls it I’m ready.

Any US group buy planned? How much more would it be for 30q?10s4p

I did a USA group buy for these a while ago. PM me if you want a discount, I’m really trying to get rid of them. https://electric-skateboard.market/product/polar-power-skateboard-battery/

Meh… just the wrong side of the pond for me or I’d be on it

Dunno why your post got flagged. It is useful to have a guide on how to deal with this kind of situation.

2 Likes

How are people mounting these to their boards? Any pics of the enclosure used

1 Like

Watch this. Good source for inspiration. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/1763

Vacuum formed abs enclosure is popular. Me myself recommend carbon/glass fiber enclosure.

2 Likes

This is my enclosure with fedestanco battery inside. It has been designed and printed by a friend of mine! I’ll paint it black, to make it stealthier :smiley: To make easier assembly/disassembly the whole, I’ll do some sort of joints(like the ones for the bridges) using mastic, that is strong and but elastic.

2 Likes

I’m interested in one with BMS, switch, LCD and heat wrap for when you next do a GB (or smaller GB)

I’m in the UK, what would shipping be to here?

Looking great so far btw!

Any of these still laying around? I’m interested in a 10s4p.

1 Like

Shipping to US totally failed and I had to refund a guy. I’d better chage the title…

Gotcha. No worries. Thanks anyways.

What do your reports on these batteries say so far? Any problems with these? I am about to hook one up to a set of hummies hubs and VESC in freeboard configuration, would like to know before I form the case?

No issues reported so far. I am available to give support and repairs in case you screwed something up.

Hmm how do i get my hands on one of these

Hi all, very interesting posts ! When is the next batch ??? Any idea of average range with this 10s4p battery pack ?