All-Terrain / Electric MTB motor mounts for MBS and Trampa trucks

Janux Dual* drive motor mounts for AT/eMTB. CNC machined from aluminum T6061 alloy. A truly universal and versatile motor mount system for MBS Matrix Pro, MBS Matrix II Pro, Trampa MTB Spring trucks, and Trampa Carve trucks.

For a complete line of my products, please visit Janux-esk8.com

Features:

• Adjustable angle adapter ±15º rotational swing
  • Laterally adjustable (+10mm) arm with Adjustable Belt Tensioning Idler forcing belt & teeth to interlock perfect with the motor pulley to prevent from tooth skipping, improve braking, and to gain maximum torque on power at the wheels
  • Motor housing with stabilizing crossbars
  • Universal motor mount X-bracket to fit any 50xx and 63xx motors.
  • *****Optional second idler assembly ($10 each)

Janux motor mount system is $170, includes the following:

• Motor mounts x 2 (specify adapter)
  • Idler assembly x 2 (additional idler assembly available for $10 each)
  • 10mm 6061 T6 aluminum crossbars x 5
  • Heavy duty M5 Mounting hardware

+/- 15 degree rotation :point_down:

Extendable motor arm :point_down:

Optional second idlers ($10 each) :point_down:

Universal motor X-Bracket :point_down:

Alignment/Stabilizing 10mm cross-bars :point_down:

Stabilizing cross-bars also serve as motor protection :point_down:

Janux Dual Drive system mounted on Trampa Spring truck running 6374s :point_down:

Dual idlers :point_down:

15 Likes

that is a work of art my friend

how many freedom units does she cost?

1 Like

The price of Janux Dual Drive System is $170. Price does not include pulleys or belts.

2 Likes

welp guess i know what i’m building for my next build

Ooooo… Interesting… What’s the minimum distance from axel to motor shaft? Also you mentioned this is adapatable to MBS Matrix II?

That is beautiful, might have re-engineer my spud 29 with these :grinning:. How does one procure?

Minimum center-to-center is 110mm.

Adapters available for Janux dual drive system are MBS Matrix Pro, MBS Matrix II Pro, Trampa MTB Spring trucks, and Trampa Carve trucks.

These are made to order. Lead time is about 1 week.

What happens if for some reason I need the support bars to be longer or shorter?

For shorter length you would need to cut them down. If longer cross-bars are needed, you would need to order a new set from me or make one yourself.

Awesome… Let me go make some measurements…

Are you planning to make different clamps for other mountain board trucks? Like Matrix II or old Matrix with brake mount protrusion for example? And what’s it cost to ship within cali?

Does it work with 20mm wide belts? Or just 15mm?

Janux Dual drive motor mounts for AT/eMTB. CNC machined from aluminum T6061 alloy. A truly universal and versatile motor mount system for MBS Matrix Pro, MBS Matrix II Pro, Trampa MTB Spring trucks, and Trampa Carve trucks.

Will post additional pictures of MBS Matrix shortly. Shipping within US is $8.

You would have to source out your own 20mm belts and pulleys. I only carry 15mm belts and motor pulleys.

Thanks. The idlers wouldn’t be long enough I think?

Idlers can be customized to fit 20mm if need be.

That’s great. The crossbars would need adjusting as well because I think the mounts would need to sit closer together to allow alignment on 20mm belts.

Great design btw.

Yes, ~10mm shorter overall length