Air Blade | Enertion R-spec 6372 | 10s5p | TB single motor kit | Never Summer El Jefe Board

You probably only need one.

2 Likes

@torqueboards The bearings are sticky when i hold between my fingers. Then i spin it, it doesnt spin freely at all. I mean it turns but then quickly stop. Is this a problem? They are supposed to spin freely right?

Yeah, put them on the wheel and spin it. You can also try putting more bearing oil on it.

2 Likes

Look what i got in the mail today

That is my unbox knife

Isn’t she beautiful?

@onloop : one of ur employees said that the VESC would come with xt90 , the one i got came with xt60. Not a big deal, i can replace it with xt90, the thing is that i was live chatting with him on the enertion website, he went to the vesc and took a look came back, confirmed that it was xt90. Maybe this is from the old batch ???

That is it for now, next is the bms and i’m good to go. So excited

1 Like

@onloop, @carl.1, I got my VESC, trying to configure, and I don’t want to burn it b/c i know nothing ab VESC setup, there are lot of burn VESC due to wrong configs… My question: Do you have some kind of GOOD and SAFE vesc configuration for R-spec 6372 motor that i can follow. I want to ride it for some time before doing my own tweak.

1 Like

Did you look here @kyo?

I am now. Thanks bruh.

Just do a search on key words …

I’m sure most of the answers are here for you…

A bunch of esk8 nerds here apparently :nerd_face: Lol

@chaka @lowGuido

Can i use a laptop-like charger to for the motor detection with the vesc? I mean to use it to power the vesc for motor detection.

The charger is 19v 4a

Bc my bms is on the way.

Yes. I do it with all of my VESC’S.

While waiting for bms and the battery itself, im gonna do the motor detection. After asking and reading around, finally have enough confidence to do it, but i ran to a post that the op has a quite serious incident while doing motor detection( broke his thumb nail) so i decide to make a motor stand

I dont have a table saw so i improvised

It turns out pretty good i think

And with my bad luck, my laptop has broken down when i need it the most. One of my friends always says “Well, necessity is the mother of invention” . So i go and put together some old junks that i have kept for years to temporarily replace my laptop

Oh god, hepl me. I have not touched ubuntu for years. Now i have to configure the vesc with it.

Then my brother helps with soldering the 5.5mm connector on the vesc

Well, it may not be a piece of art, but i think i will do the trick.

1 Like

How I solder bullet connectors…

I clip a piece of solder and stick it inside the bullet connector enough so that I can insert the wire then hit it a tiny blow torch and let melt then hit the outside with my regular soldering iron … The silicone sheathing get toasted around the wire a little but some shrink and it’s perfect :wink:

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas you mean like this

https://youtu.be/-4foev6hjJk

1 Like

Yeah essentially :wink:

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Nice board !

1 Like

Lol I hope the noobs aren’t driving themselves crazy trying to do it the hard way

I believe everyone was noob once. Lol Hey today i made some space estimation for the electric stuff under my board Which one do you think will give enough room for the motor?

I think this one would, do you?

1 Like

Lol hey I never used paper to set up…

Good idea

Top one