About the ESK8 Electronics category

Hi I have a problem with motor. When I am accelering motor doesn’t spin

That didn’t work it’s a mountain board so pushing off is tricky (bindings)

How do you create a new thread ?

Hxt90 allows more electricity to flow through, anti spark ones are safest

You must read for 30 minutes and then click the new topic button

Ho can help me a have 3 questions

i have the new vesc-x from Enertion but where can i bay the connector cable to the receiver? And where can i bay the connector plugs there are not on the new vesc.?

On my motor are free cables does it matter how i connect them to the vesc.?

FREE VESC SOFTWARE

Does anyone know where to I can get VESC BLDC tool so i can setup my VESCs for my dual motor setup. I bought my VESC from Alien power systems. I been reading for hours and I’m new this all this (VESC/firmware) and I can’t seem to find where to download the BLDC tool and is this the only software I need to program the motors??

So you have to build up enough reputation to start a thread?

im a beginner on my first build and want to make a easy charge function without needing to take out the batteries each time, running 3s 5200mah x2 on a sk3 249kv single drive setup with vesc. so how do i do and what do I need? a bms thing? what like a laptop charger tho I’m a student and need to carry charge with me. didn’t know how to create a thread so just posts this here and would be very happy for answers

Hello! I am seeking some informations about aliens motors… :slight_smile: Does anyone know a bit ?

interesting

need some help here. im building a e-mountainboard but still dont know wich esc to buy im thinking about the Hobbywing Max6 because of the amps or a vesc would be better? For my understanding the vesc is limited to 50 amps and when it comes to a mountainboard you need a lot of torque. And I also have read that the vesc gets hot. Please help. Im going to be using sk3 6374 149kv by the way.

So I made a template for an electric skateboard, but I’m not sure if it’s totally correct. Can someone maybe check if it is correct?

hi im new to this diy E sk8boarding stuff and need some help, im wanting to build pretty fast sk8tboard like 35-45 kph and i dont know which motor will prowide that cus they all just have some numbers like 190kv 2000kv which does not make sense to me. and does the battery i buy make any diferent to the speed i will get?

so basically which motor and battery do i get?

Hi all, how this this go and is it good idea Motor- Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-213kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (63mm) Esc- HobbyKing® ™ X-Car Beast Series ESC 1:8 Scale 150A 2x- ZIPPY Flightmax 5000mAh 4S1P 20C (running in series) Remote- Flysky Gt3b orange

board- Globe cruiser 32" or Landyachtz maple ripper 37"

Will this work and should i spend the extra on the landyachtz or stick with the globe

Thanks

Where is the new post button. I found it once and when I clicked it said you are not allowed to view the resource.

You need to read topics for at least 30 minutes. When you go onto the forum home page it will be at the top right

Hey everyone, I am new to the e-board realm so go easy :grin:… I have a few questions about what to buy and how to buy.

The current setup I am thinking about is as follows:

1. Dual 270KV 1500w brushless outrunner motors
  2. Dual 150A ESC controllers
  3. BMS with homemade (2x) 6s2p battery packs
  4. Mini 2.4ghz Remote Trans/Receiver
  5. Imax b6 charger
  6. associated wiring for all components

If anyone can explain if any of this is wrong, please do. This will be my first build but I want to use this to travel inner city to and from work. Will this do the job?

Let me know thanks!

Hi there…where is the new topic button? thanks

VESC DETECTION HELP!

Hey! I am new to the DIY electric skateboard community and I’m in the middle of my first build. My set is: -(2x) 5000mah 4s1p lipo batteries in series -TORQUE VESC BLDC speed controller -TORQUEBOARDS 6355 190KV motor

When I first plugged everything in and tested the motor to see if it would spin, everything powered up great and the motor spun, however, there was absolutely no torque. I could put my hand on the wheel and the motor would not spin, it would slip. So, I figured this could be fixed with VESC calibration/configuration. I had to very slightly downgrade my VESC firmware in order to match the latest BLDC tool I could find online. I followed all the videos and forums online on configuring the VESC, but now I can’t get any connection. When I power up the board, I no longer get the initial three flashes of the red/pink light on the VESC. I can detect and connect it to my computer and write new configurations, and the radio transmitter even connects to the remote, but I am no longer getting any motor movement at all. Even after I restored to default configuration, I still don’t see the three flashing lights and power up and no motor turning.

Help would be MUCH appreciated! Thank you!