ABEC 11 Flywheels & Clones 34,36,38,40,42,44,48,50 Tooth Pulley STL files for 9mm,12mm and 15mm Belts

Thanks I buy some PETG then :slight_smile:

its really the best all-round filament there is… prints as easy as PLA and is as strong or stronger than ABS

1 Like

Not to mention that it’s also food safe so custom cookie cutters or DIY burger presses are also an option

5 Likes

do you know where I can download it as an STL file because I’m using Cura and they only have SLDPRT files. I want to print a pulley cover and motor cover. Thanks man

it should be all on thingiverse. here are @JuniorPotato93 s pulleys. don’t know about covers, since these would have to be custom to the motor mount you’re using

Sorry someone does not have motor pulleys to print in 15mm 3d

Sorry someone does not have motor pulleys to print in 15mm 3d @JuniorPotato93

That is because 3D printed motor pulleys do not last. There is simply too few teeth engaged and the forces too high. They wear out far too quickly to be a viable solution to use as a long term part of your build. Luckily for you motor pulleys are very abundant, although not sure about that at 15mm width, but these already exist. I spend my time on things that dont or are niche items that would otherwise need to be custom made. Good luck.

2 Likes

Hi, I have printed a 36T Pulley for my Abec 11 97mm Flywheels and yes they fit, but it´s a really tight fit. In addition the pulley does not close with my wheel, there is “air”. Are these Pulleys mostly for the 107mm and 83mm and not for the 97mm Abec Flywheels ? I have original ones.

These are a tight fit yes, that helps ensure that they are concentric to the hub which is what you want. With regards to the “air” between the pulley and the wheel please provide a picture for clarification as that can be interpreted in many ways. These sit flush to the hub/core where they meet the urethane, not necessarily to the middle of the hub where the bearings are seated. If you’re taking about the exterior of the pulley and the urethane of the wheel then it’s not an issue, you’re not driving the urethane you’re driving the hub, extra contact on the urethane is not necessary. If that is not the issue you’re talking about then provide a picture and I can get back to you on that.

107 have they’re own pulley as they are significantly different in dimensions, if you wiah to see how different then look up the 107 series I made just for them.

These should fit both original and clones though the tolerances may be different from make to make so keep that in mind but once you bolt these on that is not an issue, it will sit flush to the hub and it will sit concentric to the hub.

Okay, thanks. That helped a lot. I thought the pulley would sit flush, so it touches the urethane (learned that word, too :D). My pulley is not perfect round or the wheel is a little bit off center, because the pulley wobbles a bit. Maybe thats an issue of my 3D Printer. I will print a new pulley with 44T instead of 36T to get more torque. So i thought, if it sits their without “air” in between there would be a better power transmission, but now i´m understanding that this isn´t the case.

Would this pulley also fit for my 97mm Flywheels:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1719951

Because you said in the description " tested with 83mm and 90mm ", but i think this should fit, right ?

Yes it should fit.

does anyone know if the flywheel pulleys work on caliber ii trucks without modifications of any kind? (no cutting/filing etc.)

afraid the nuts will end up hitting the trucks. would really like to know

Been running the 36T pulley with Caliber IIs + 83mm Flywheels for the last 6 months. It works great, no modifications needed.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

What truck is that? I have the same carbon fiber motor mount as you have in the picture, aren’t they only supposed to work on caliber trucks?

I think tracker dart 215, you’ve to modify (file down) the truck if you don’t use them on the caliber 2.

with Evolvetruck:

Has anyone tried these with 90mm Stickies from Trampa? Do they fit?

1 Like

Are there any members based in Germany that do prints of these? I’m helping a friend with his first build. Thanks