A safe build/DB Lunchtray/"Jacob trucks"/Jacob hub Motors/ Enertion VESCs/Space cell/lipo flat pack

My second motor stopped working. This time I think it’s a phase wire issue as I did the test that @racidon told me to do. When I touch 2 bullet connectors together, the motor brakes.

So I’m wanting to replace my remote, I want no issues with dropouts but I also don’t want the unwieldy size of the gt2b so I’ll have to get an enclosure . I know I want either The gt2b The bench wheel remote The trigger style mini remote Are all of these essentially dropout free or has anyone had dropouts issues with the last 2

never had dropouts with my gt2b mad munkey mod (badwolf also worked fine but once you go mad munkey you’ll never want to go back)

1 Like

Never had a single dropout with the mini remote from aliexpress

1 Like

Thanks for the input guys- I like that the benchwheel remote is lithium rechargeable, small, has throttle settings and is apparently reliable @XIII does the mini remote give you the option of limiting the throttle. I know that there’s two little knobs on the back of it. and does it tell you when it’s on low battery?since it’s aa battery powered i cant charge it regularly. if I can get my hands on a benchwheel remote for a decent price I’ll try that based on @Jinra’s recommendations
If not i’ll get the mini remote as long as it’s got a low battery warning and some throttle control. if not ill get the gt2b and this enclosure because im not confident in the 3d printers i have access to https://electric-skateboard.market/product/gt2b-electric-skateboard-controller-housingcase-enclosure/

there is only a throttle trim , and a led for when it’s on. You have 4000 mah and i did one year before recharing those batteries so no real need to worry

After riding dual 6355s (someone else’s board) I thought the brakes on them were not powerful enough, we had motor min set to -20 and battery min set to -8 on each vesc on a 4p battery. Should the motor min be made stronger or should I just get brake board trucks if it’s looking like I’m getting dual 6355s too?