$650 US Pre-Built Board What? The "Mach 1"

“I’m the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity” -Albert Einstein

Thank you! Hopefully with every difficulty I face I can find the opportunity within it.

1 Like

Nice board, great price. Keep building and improving. It looks promising.

1 Like

Thanks! I was trying to go for what I found most customers wanted in a Eboards without to many compromises! Hopefully I can give those Chinese poo a run for there money.

1 Like

This is a very cool vision (and setup). Perhaps a TRUE value board! For a serious rider, the value doesn’t appear to be lacking where it counts most. Which is unique.

Count me in for one. At least one.

1 Like

Haha if your truly interested, I have enough in my invetory to get one started for you now :smiley:

Thank you so much! I had to jump numerous hoops. But I hope that the customers don’t need to drop another $700 if they want a faster, or better quality board.

Can’t wait for mine :sunglasses:

All the best getting this off the ground, Alex! Having looked around a lot I think the “budget/introduction” e-board market is ripe for the taking.

Where can we order?

They are not yet on our website beacuse small tweaks have to be made, but! If you want your can PM me and we can take your Pre-order and you could be one of the first to get the board.

To keep this thread posted here is a board that will be going out

6 Likes

Any chance we could get things like range or top speed specs?

Range is minimum of 9 miles per charge and 24 Mph

1 Like

For comparison sakes, I do all test with 250lb ride (Myself) and use GPS Speed tracking, then I do the math for 100m time trials.

If you are mounting motors in the back, you should add good guards to protect it so the user can stand the board up without damaging the motors. I think that is one of the biggest flaws with Evolve boards.

Flatland3D made these https://www.flatland-3d.com/shop/all-e-skate-accessories/motor-guard-set-evolve-gt/

Agreed. It would complete this already amazing board.

1 Like

That can be totally doable! The Difference is that people would have order the board first. I don’t like the idea of 3D Prints. If I was to do this there would be a 1/4 off the mount as a Stainless steel plate. It would be more durable. Those who bought then without them would receive them in the mail and would be a screw on accessory.

if you are making custom motor mounts, you can make the motor end of the mount longer/fatter so the mount would sit on the ground then you wouldn’t need an add on part…adding some grip/jimping pattern would be cool too

1 Like

Oh Mike ! I can totally do that! And the motors sit closer to the wheel already leaving some from the floor. I think this is very plasuable to do.

what a cool option for folks! Looks really good Alex - kudos.

Can you show your motor mount? Assuming a single - do you have a dual motor option? Also like the idea of the guard - add on or extended mount to let you prop it up w/o damaging the motor.

looks like an evolve killer!!

1 Like