6354 / 6374 Stealth Motor Group Buy: Part 2 🚨🚀

How about an oil rig with a circle and a line though it?

I think I want 4 6355

Basically just buy this

http://m.ebay.com/itm/JST-2-0mm-PH-6-Pin-Connector-with-Wire-X-10-Sets-TW-/141757606740?txnId=1305166274004

pop out the wires that come with it, pop out the wires on the motor, and place the wires into the new header. I find it easiest to use a pin to help pop out the wires. You need to make sure the order of temp, 5v, and gnd cables are right.

This was what i did but with a 5 pin header instead. 6 pin should work cleaner

1 Like

Sent the money for 2x6354s :grin:

There are 7x 6354 left and 7x 6374 left. Let me know if u want one! ($61 and $73)

Motors will ship on the 18th (to me). Just thought I would let u know. I have some more available if anyone wants to jump in!

1 Like

Can I still get in on this? I’m interested in a 6374.

Yes! I will pm you.

Liking my 6354s dual rear config, but considering dual diagonal build with 6374s. I have an enertion Rspec big boy 6374 sitting in a box unused, how would you think one of these 6374s would pair up with my Rspec 6374? Can’t remember motor specs kv etc right offhand.

Current generation rspecs are all 190kv, which are these motors as well

Same kv, but these have sensors. I have no experience running two different brand motors. Maybe you could do it for science!

bump bump still need a few more to jump in.

If you still have motors, I will take 2 6354s

Bump bump. Still need some more to jump in.

There are a few motors left. Also if anyone is interested, if you shoot me some extra money for different size bullet connectors I would be happy to solder them for you. @Jinra and anyone else that wants a different size but dosnt know how to solder or dosnt want to mess with it.

I also have some FVT 120A 6S Sensored esc’s, and some 12s 120A non sensored esc’s. Let me know if u want to pick one up and I can ship it with your motor.

1 Like

I can solder em on myself but thanks :slight_smile:

No problem, just thought I would how the option out there.

So these motors will be shipped to you early next week right?

That gives us a probable eta of early to mid october by the time they get to you, and are divided out among us. Looking forward to it man!!

Yes, they ship next week. If by mid October you mean 4 days than yeah… Shipping is faaast. I would expect these way before mid October :upside_down:

oh man, even better!

I was thinking 1.5 weeks from China… then shipping to all of us would make it almost 2.5 weeks in the end