Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

we got five colors, orange, black, blue, black, purple,

2 Likes

Have you sent my order? If possible I’d like to change to blue.

1 Like

to us or spain? we sent all orders eccept today’s new order.

I need a set but with a sprocket for a chain instead of the pulley, can you do that?

@monkey32 checked, your order already sent yesterday, you will get the package soon within a week.

you can do it by yourself when you got the set, we have no idea here can do this way because we don’t have parts you said ourside. sorry. if you want to buy a set for trial, be quick, 10sets will be soon sold out, this is maybe the last chance.

How much are they again? And shipping to UK?

see prices on our site, shipping rate 40usd

Holy sh*t! They’ve jumped up in price since you first put them on your site!.

Nah, I’ll pass

price never changed, only turn one pc to four pcs one set price, i said before on this thread. as i said before there people only ordered 1 single pc and we have to ship because they ordered and paid, but we are not allowed by our company to sell in single wheel, so we put price together make it a set. hope you understand my freind. lots of bros bought same price, price should be fair to veryone.

Nah, too rich for me, I’m out.

ok, pal, this price for now it is high, just because fresh items and solid quality, too much mold invest and stock cost here. anyway i am not boss, just doing my job.

That’s fine ‘pal’, but surely a better business choice would be to loose out on the first or second batch of wheels, just a bit, to get your product out there and get a good rep for quality, then start ramping up the price as more and more people want them because of the good reputation you’ve built, the you start making money… Common business sense ‘bro’… You try and recoup your investment in tooling and moulds etc. right away, you price yourself out and no one buys… Just sayin’ . . . ‘bro’

4 Likes

quite agreed, i said same thing to our boss, he said this wheels are designed as a noble, and we are discussing with some us dealers on distributing this wheels. sell to individual is just to support the builders on this forum, he said so. and actually this wheel really cost high, using eco materials.

Yes but those distributors want you to sell high so they can make good profit when they come to sell them as people will be used to the high cost, none of us here are stupid and some have good business knowledge. I’d be surprised if these wheels cost a factory more than a few dollars to make each…

The point is, if you’d have sold them cheaper to the DIY community, more people would’ve tried them and, according to you as they’re such high quality, reported back that they’re really great, giving them a good name, putting the new distributor in a good starting position…

Oh well, companies are greedy, that’s all there is to it.

3 Likes

I don’t think $200 is that expensive with the hubs and pulley included, as long as the quality is good. have to pay $300 for penu wheels in comparison. its just 70a thane is nothing heard of and cannot trust at the moment without review or sample. hack I still dont trust Abec 11 cuz i dont have it yet.

1 Like

Are you jewish, holy shit :slight_smile: lolololol. I dont think this cat understands western culture very well :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Racial stereotyping is never good, but it all depends on why he said that as to how offensive it is… Not good!

sorry man, i was just joking with you as i belived is was a black humor, anyway my bad, apology to you, my poor english sometimes can’t express my true words to say.

I’ll take one set of four hubs and tyres as an apology please…

Thank you!

1 Like