Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

@diyeboard, what is the bearing-to-bearing distance of the 6" wheel hubs? Will they fit regular Caliber II style trucks without any mods?

I will let our technician mesure the size and inform you know later, based on my understand, it should be range from 20mm-36mm,since the bearing is 608, the bearing size is 22mm diameter and 7mm thinckness with 8mm axle diameter, and our tire size is 150*50mm, so rough calculate shoud be around ranges of 20mm to 36mm, this wheel works well with regular paris and caliber II trucks, we designed for this to be compatible with standard 7inch longboard trucks. am i saying the right thing you concerned?

1 Like

see 7 inch truck compare with our 9inch truck for 6’’ wheels, they both fit our 6’’ wheels perfectly with quick release compatibility.

1 Like

38″ Longboard Deck Loaded Clone Bamboo Skateboard Longboard Deck for DIY Electric Skateboard http://www.diyeboard.com/38″-longboard-deck-loaded-vanguard-clone-bamboo-and-fiber-deck-p-581.html

Loaded Clone Bamboo Deck 6 layers bamboo +2 layers fiber class Deck Size – 38″ 97cm21cm1.3cm

This deck has symmetrical shape and stance for a balanced center of gravity to increase the ability to weight the deck through turns for better control and energy generation. The sidecuts allow for decreased torsional stiffness between the feet to exploit the board’s torsional energy to allow for greater nuances in the turning radius.

1 Like

Coherence hahaha.

4 Likes

these are different from vangard. less flex and torsion. vangard is much more convex and concave in vertical. only the shape r same

1 Like

quite right, you know it well.

what i said is the board and creations of core parts, this actually not the real clone, it has differences only the shapes looks alike.

http://www.diyeboard.com/electric-skateboard-10s5p-11ah-battery-esc-power-truck-kit-p-569.html

Recieved mine after 3 days, so far impressive wheel, feel and look good, testing coming soon.

13 Likes

Thanks for your post here update us knowing your progress, looking forward to your reviews here and on our site. Your package comes to you realy rocket speed.

@diyeboard hey, do you have or can you get internal hall sensor pcb for 63mm motor?

we have but won’t able to sell in only few pcs, we sell only complete motors. we have sensored and unsensored motors , and our esc and vesc all support those sensored and unsonsored motors and hub motors.

and our esc have sensor interface connector built-in the pcb, so support all types of motors. if you need hundreds of sensor pcb for 63motor, message me.

What if I order some tires, can I buy 2pcs of the sensor pcb?

I will check with our stock warehouse, if able to do so and will let you know later. and do you know how to mount the sensor fit into the motor?

Yeah that’s not a problem

i will try to make it 2 pcs for you, i am not sure the size can fit your 63motors though we used for our 6354motors will let you know later

That should be fine on 6374, only width matters. I don’t need wires attached, just the boards. Unless they already have them attached.

is there anyone who wanting to try these wheels? our company decide to further sell 10sets of wheels to forum builders, first come first served. in the future we are not sure still have the chance to get a set.

1 Like

Are they all orange?