Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

I would be interested in distributing them in the USA through my store, but I would want to try them out before I sell them. . .

do you want to test trial a set?

1 Like

DHL tracking info is updated by email notice, please check your email updates. @mmaner

1 Like

1 Like

Random question…Why did you show us measurements of those two things? If you personally were trying to fit a different tire to that hub or a different hub to your tire, would either of those specific measurements mean anything? LOL

you get me worng bro, if you read this topic through you will get it. I keep updates here to let those guys who bought wheels from us what’s the hub look like and pulley size of it, we just finish the hubs production and keep fresh update here to let people know well to make a right useful buy to fit their own unique build. i personally think measurement always important in mechanics. and those hubs and pelleys are not intends for selling in seperate, they are the perfect fit hubs and pulleys to our 6inch wheels we so far designed and produced.

4 Likes

Ok cool, but a toothcount on the pulley is whats important. and the outside lip of the hub matters why? Just wondering.

1 Like

thanks bro, teeth it is most important thing which we already updaded before, 60teeth, and outside diameter of pulley it does matters concernning belt choose and hub compatibility range, i update here most importantly because some bros cares on this measurement and i got inquired several times, so updates once again here. you are professional anyway. best of the best! thanks bro.

7’’ truck copmapre with 9’’ truck, this 6’’ wheels we molded the 9’’ truck to fit onto it, but also compatible with regular longboard trucks, only 9’’ truck make the board more balanced look. http://www.diyeboard.com/6-15050mm-70a-airless-allterrain-offroad-skateboard-wheels-p-568.html

its 9" to the hanger not the axle right?

yes, you are right

Is there any possibility that these wheels will be available for 12mm axle trucks?

not possible now, only if you use your own hubs, we finally set our hub with 8mm bearing inner diameter to fit regular longboard 8mm axles.

1 Like

These look very familiar, just like many other parts on your website.

I recently pulled apart a mountain board due to an ESC failure (it took just 200 meters). It is identical to the 2 in 1 esc offered on your website. The enclosure is also identical along with the hubs consisting of two halves.

Reason I am mentioning this is because these hubs were unbalanced (severely so) and I may have to look for replacements. Are these an improved version of the hubs I attached/completely different? You obviously source parts from the same manufacturer or you actually produce them yourself.

they are quite different hubs in size and teeth, we are factory, we made parts and kits. we spread over all our parts in China electric skateboard supply chain, so many other factories buy parts from us directly or they clone abd make similar versions. anyway, we hold the molds, we are the original sources for most of parts and enslosures. i don’t know where you bought, but stongly recommend buy from proffessional store with warranty covered. and the truck above is ours, our molded trucks.

See details and updates here: http://www.diyeboard.com/6-15050mm-70a-airless-allterrain-offroad-skateboard-wheels-p-568.html

These look like a super cool alternative to pneumatics. Just waiting for reviews, would like to see a video on gravel to see if they actually ride as smooth over bumpy terrain.

Even a video of a heavier person standing on the board would show how much these deform if at all. 70a is pretty soft is thats the true durometer.

Anyone have these shipped yet?