Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

Maybe the motor mount was the interference? Don’t really see why that would happen either.

the hub has a pulley out, i gave the front wheels no pulley bearing to bearing size, my bad how come it works well with our 7’’ trucks.

It shouldn’t matter about the pulley should it? Bearing to bearing it should be 22mm (standard flywheel/skateboard wheel width) whether it’s a wheel with a pulley or a front wheel etc.

It would only not fit on to the axle if the pulley is snagging on the existing motor mount because it sticks inwards toward the kingpin that much further, as the wheel (rubber) is that much wider perhaps?

1 Like

That doesn’t help… :confused:

The bearing is 22mm and 8mm ID which is fit fot regular truck, only the length of the axle has issue, it too short to fit the whole hub, in the picture i pushed it all the way in to the hangar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Show is it fitting on a standard skate truck, like this one where the distance from the start (left) of the axle to the beginning in the thread (right) is 22-23mm…

You said previously…

Do you have really short axles!?

What trucks are they?

it works on our 7’’ truck.

So they look like fairly standard size axles… not talking about the hangers…

@dotruongq why are you having an issue fitting them on then?

@diyeboard you should do a video fitting these hubs to standard skate trucks…

got mine from DIYer dexter long time ago, they called it Caliber 2 trucks so i measured the axle length it is about 4cm

No, that’s 3cm!

That’s normal though, 22mm of axle and about 8mm of thread.

@diyeboard What is the ACTUAL width of the hub, outside edge of bearing to outside edge of bearing???

1 Like

youtube is blocked here in China, and vpn is blocked either, we are hardly to get into youtube, facebook. and this is new items, we just finished the first trial mass production for wheels, hubs and 9inch truck still under production. and we before focus on oem and odm manufacturing, not good at marketing on youtube, distributors won’t happy for our marketing and won’t happy for our own retailing business. we start here as a trial.

i will let our technician measure it and update here. and can @dotruongq measure the width of hub your place?

So get someone to take a photo of you doing it every 2 seconds and upload them here…

Can you answer this please?

you are pushing me hard, i am not kind of guy professional like you, i need to get measurement from our technician.

Not really. All these types of measurements should be on your website accompanying the product listing…

it seemd our 7inch truck has longer axle than regular trucks. besides this 6inch wheels are for off-road, off-road shall have wider truck, that’s why we made 9inch new truck to fit them. and we just make bearing in 8mm axle and let them be compatible with regular truck wheels replacement. it seems our 7 inch truck has longer axles. i will confirm with our technician tomorrow when i get back to office.