Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

hi Mike, have you got the wheels, your order is the first one shipped out but takes more days delivery, i checked the dhl status said arrived pending for signature receive. and my bad, i really not a racial idea, i actually just respect Jewish thinking they are all clever, i saw some movies. just much agree with what @darkkevind said about price argue.

hahaha, are you joking or serious? i mean the real thing, you needn’t buy something from me just because of my apology made. anyway, if you wanna buy, take a set, in the near future to get this wheels is minimum chance. do you want a complete set? wheels and hubs and pullley? i gave to you a 5% discount just to express my sincere apology and how much i gree with your comment here.

No no, you misunderstand. I’ll take a set for free as an apology for your offensive comment… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just like your humor and smart talks.

Humour? . . .

yes, wrong types, my english is not good, can only do simple sales job.

Nope, not here yet. I assume they will be delivered today.

Noice! All I’m waiting for is your guinea pig report and confirmation that they will work with @psychotiller hubs, especially the wobbles.

we got some frequent questions here about the wheels mounting on different trucks, i hereby reply here: we only have few set of this wheels left, if anyone wanna a try, please make a action,first come first served, we are sure they will be soon sold out. and about the wheels compatibility with different trucks,only if the truck is of 8mm axle and can fix normal 52mm width pu wheels, like 8352mm , 9052mm, 97*52mm etc. then our wheels will fit fine.

this wheels are designed to replace the regular longboard wheels in size of 83mm ,90mm or 97mm, just make sure the bearing is of 8mm axle diameter. we also sell belt but not sure you can use it since people are using different motor mount and motor pulley, our belt size is HTD 330 5M

I think what’s more important is the width of the centre of the hub itself. People want to know how wide it is as to whether it fits on normal skate trucks… ie. Is it 22mm or thereabouts wide?

Size: 150mm x 50mm Wheels Hardness: 70a HUB Size: inside diameter: 64mm, outside diameter: 103.9mm HUB Axle Diameter: 8MM Bearing inside diameter: 8mm, Bearing outside diameter: 22mm Bearing to Bearing Size: 22mm HUB Teeth: 60 Pulley gear ratio we use 13:60, HTD 330 5M belt. All-terrian Wheel for off-road Electric Skateboard

1 Like

[quote=“diyeboard, post:193, topic:32666”]Axle Diameter: 10MM [/quote]

You just said it fits on 8mm axles…?

just wrongly put the another specs here, correct it now. thanks for remind me.

I too will be a pig of the guinea tribe with these and will report back to the group.

2 Likes

you probabally will receive the package before 25th Sep.Hopefully sooner.

@diyeboard nothing today, hopefully tomorrow…

So I was trying to fit my old hardware to this wheel, Caliber 2 axle wont fit this hub since axle length too short, only DIYer 218mm truck or something else with long 8mm dia axle will make it

Fig1 : standard caliber 2 axle = short

Fig2: Close call

Fig3 : @MaxAssist got his to work on DIY 218mm truck

Fig4 : Jason mentioned about his 330mm, this is what it looks like for 320mm belth that I have :))

Wheel and hub alone is very promising,

3 Likes

1 Like

If the centre of the hub is only 22mm wide then how on earth isn’t it fitting on a regular truck!?

@diyeboard ?