Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

This is good stuff, Jason! I’m looking forward to someone reviewing the first set. I’d love to know how squishy these really are and if they actually compare to pneumatics. Also, did we ever get a weight measurement on these? Are they significantly heavier than pneumatics?

2 Likes

thanks for your comment, when you finally buy a set from us remember go to me for favorable discount. the first batch fresh production 100pcs sold out, just finished the finally improved hub sets and pulleys, we are waiting for the second batch wheels injection by the mold, there are several cool pro bros already bought some, you keep attention on it they will probabally review here for your reference. the wheels sets shipped already yesterday and several pending to delivery out tomorrow, the first review should come around 1 week later, since 1 week later they will gradually receive the wheels.

and reviewers will get our future price support for new items and classic parts and kits if they buy any or introducing anybody buying from us www.diyeboard.com and we will update the weight later, with hubs and pulleys. single and together. they are 30% less weight than pneumatics tires since different materials and many holes to lose weight.

1 Like

we are not sure in the near future we can still sell these new wheels to individuals, several dealers and distributors want it be their sole selling items in the future, anyway we will update here. we only take our several pcs here on the community to see how people like it and what will they say or any nice improvement suggests. good luck to those supporters get the first batch wheels, and sorry to the later interesters, maybe we will close the individual sell for this wheel.

Well hopefully these distributers will be in USA.

1 Like

It should be, but takes months untill they got wheels from us, and not sure they will sell wheels as a part, they will sell whole complete boards with wheels as a replacement part.

I would be interested in distributing them in the USA through my store, but I would want to try them out before I sell them. . .

do you want to test trial a set?

1 Like

DHL tracking info is updated by email notice, please check your email updates. @mmaner

1 Like

1 Like

Random question…Why did you show us measurements of those two things? If you personally were trying to fit a different tire to that hub or a different hub to your tire, would either of those specific measurements mean anything? LOL

you get me worng bro, if you read this topic through you will get it. I keep updates here to let those guys who bought wheels from us what’s the hub look like and pulley size of it, we just finish the hubs production and keep fresh update here to let people know well to make a right useful buy to fit their own unique build. i personally think measurement always important in mechanics. and those hubs and pelleys are not intends for selling in seperate, they are the perfect fit hubs and pulleys to our 6inch wheels we so far designed and produced.

4 Likes

Ok cool, but a toothcount on the pulley is whats important. and the outside lip of the hub matters why? Just wondering.

1 Like

thanks bro, teeth it is most important thing which we already updaded before, 60teeth, and outside diameter of pulley it does matters concernning belt choose and hub compatibility range, i update here most importantly because some bros cares on this measurement and i got inquired several times, so updates once again here. you are professional anyway. best of the best! thanks bro.

7’’ truck copmapre with 9’’ truck, this 6’’ wheels we molded the 9’’ truck to fit onto it, but also compatible with regular longboard trucks, only 9’’ truck make the board more balanced look. http://www.diyeboard.com/6-15050mm-70a-airless-allterrain-offroad-skateboard-wheels-p-568.html

its 9" to the hanger not the axle right?

yes, you are right