55 inch longboard build - Completed 6/11/16

Ok here’s the owner…here from Jersey…took it for a quick ride before it gets shipped out to him

He’s in his 60’s… We were going like 5-8mph lol…That’s about how fast he’s gonna go lol. Rode like a pro (This was shot going down hill lol)

4 Likes

Very cool board. Now, you should go buy 7 french bull dogs and show that one dude whats up =)

1 Like

Here’s the night ride :metal:t2::zap::bulb:

https://youtu.be/rRZ0UxLJljg

2 Likes

On account of how I’m only a decade younger than Grandpa Josh please tell him I’m proud of him for joining the rare and privileged group of old coots on electric longboards :slight_smile:

DougM

Will do :metal:t2:

1 Like

Hey, I’m trying to figure out my gearing for my 270kv 6s build, and I wanted to ask what you though of your 14/36? do you have enough torque for a standing stop, how much do you weigh and hows the top speed?

Wrapped in plastic ready for boxing

1 Like

Never start your board from a stand still unless you have it rigged as sensored motor

Use this to calculate

The guy who does SinCity longboards said he wont be back up and running till june (even though it is june) because of family stuff so hopefully i can be in contact with him soon, i have an interesting project for him

1 Like

Yeah he had a full blown wedding in his house that required months of renovations and I know he wasn’t done even after the wedding … I’d shoot him your plans and let him look it over and see if he can squeeze you in… Really a nice guy

I’ll shoot him a text too :wink:

Okay…would you like the plans to send to him? Or should I try again?

I shot him a text …he works another job … Vegas hours …lol

Send me ur contact info via pm and I’ll pass it on to him

Well I’m new here (this site) and I don’t know how to pm :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Just sent you his email

Why is your avatar white? It is confusing.

1 Like

Lol I was waiting to see how long it would take someone to say something

3 Likes

hey mike where did you get this enclosure from?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60279749/

1 Like

As @Jinra said lol