3D Printables for ESkate

This is a collection of 3D printables I use for Electric Skateboards. Feel free to use them however you wish. I would enjoy if you posted a pic if you used it, just like to see my work in the wild :slight_smile:.

DROK DC8-63V Volt Meter Top Mount

Volt Meter > Small

Top Mount Volt Meter & Loop Key http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2323402

Phase Wire(s) Guide v2

TBV4 Pulley Cover

XT-90s Loop Key Fob Cover

XT-90s Loop Panel Mount

XT-90s Loop Panel Mount (Small)

Blitzu & GoPro Mount v4

Switch Plate http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2323619

VESC 4 Case

Flywheels Modular Pulley Kit

56 Likes

Cool stuff! One comment on the XT-90S, you’re supposed to have the female on the battery and the male as the loop.

I must be confused, I thought I did :slight_smile: . I am using the piece with the built in resistor as the loop key, the other is in the panel mount.

The piece with the resistor is meant to go in the board. The reason is that it’s fairly easy to short the two male bullet connectors vs the female side. Same reason as that side should go on your batteries.

I like the phase wire guide.

You talk about taping over it, but what is wrong with turning the phase wire guide upside down and that way the phase wires will be in between the board and the bottom of the guide, no need for taping.

How thick is the phase wire guide? gotta be slightly below 1 cm.

I’m aware that would mean you will need to unscrew just to take the wires out, but that should not happen too often.

That’s just to keep the phase wires in place while you mount he guide. The final result should look like this…

12 Likes

I’ve heard that, but I’ve always done it like this and never had any issue at all. I’ll try it the other way on my next build, see if I like it. Doesn’t the XT90 female piece get broken pretty easy outside of the board?

I see. That is exactly what I was picturing in my mind.

1 Like

What do you mean? you can still have it recessed.

No, the part that would be outside of the board. I may be confused about what you are talking about, do you have any pics?

1 Like

Lets Pm. I dont want to derail this further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @mmaner, the covers are damn perfect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn I’m gonna have to download those covers for the belt. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cool, glad they worked out for you.

• Initial post updated, added Switch Plate.
  • Initial post updated, added VESC 4 Case.
  • Initial post updated, added added Flywheels Modular Pulley Kit.
1 Like

I added two files in the group, can you see it? I am new to thingsuniverse so I’m not sure if I’m doing it right.

@Trans-amers Trans-amers I’m not sure, there’s a millions groups. I usually use ‘skateboards’ and ‘electric_skateboards’.

1 Like

This is some very nice stuff!! Thanks! It would be kice to have a thread with every 3D-printable skateboard part in one place. Maybe a new thread?

I would suggest a moderated thread, you could take up the first 4 or 5 spots so you could edit them later with content.

Sure, that sounds great. I might do that!