37mph fall anyone?

U didn’t have 3.10 at the time I was running 2.54 on focbox

• signal cutout from remote
  • damaged battery from your accident
  • loose connection somewhere between battery and vescs - check all xt60/90 connectors

That´s all i can think of - should be one of the above.

1 Like

When you had the old firmware did you go that fast the first time? Because i am thinking about the ERPM limit and this checkbox image

1 Like

I don’t even remember if I did am not sure its was checked or not I I posted a pic of my bldc tool and just transfered it , yes just checked it was checked but I was foc so does it matter ?

Did you do that speed before with firmware 2.54 or was it the first time? And what was the ERPM limit set to and which kv do your motors have?

110v carvon speed drive R , first time, dont remeber touching any of that I was just worried about battery min motor max and battery regen

Is that setting still to be found in the new ack esc-tool?

In the new version it is removed by vedder which was a smart move.

1 Like

what exactly does the limiting the erpm with negative torque? i know it needs to be unchecked for braking purposes but why?

It applies brakes for you. Not so good.

As in you’re traveling forward at high speed, you hit erpm limit and it automatically applies brakes so you don’t go over the erpm limit. Unfortunately people are usually leaning forward accelerating when that happens.

1 Like

Just a question here; Why would it matter if he had a carbon fibre enclosure? Does it interfere with a remotes signal or…?

@Deckoz that guy is insane I get nervous just watching. I know that I’m no we’re near skilled enough to hit those speeds even for a second.

1 Like

Typically people who devote their lives to one specific thing will do that.

@whitepony made two enclosures with carbon fiber and i never heard that he experienced problems with the signal. If thats true, my plan to make them is fucked lol

I just took a look at my ride data from my weekend ride where the battery had a wire problem and completely shut off. The voltage was jumping all over the place. If you don’t have a BT module, you should. Only problem is, I’m not sure you can run and record all four vescs

1 Like

CF enclosures are not so much a problem because the signal would pass through the wooden deck. However an all in one CF deck with enclosure could cause potential drop outs (if it’s thick Carbon Fibre).

3 Likes

as long it is no full enclosure, you will have no problems.

1 Like

i used carbon reinforced decks with carbon enclosure - the only way to get the signal through was a slot i routed into the board - sank the receiver cable into the board basically. other way is a dangling receiver cable outside the box!

I read a bit about it on some RC forums. It’s true, if its not an all around CF enclosure there is no problem. Especially with such a small distance. (Reciever to remote) Nice walk around @whitepony.

1 Like

How would the remote dropping out show up in telemetry? I had the same fault, albeit on a single setup the other day… only 20kmh so no damage apart from pride! Metr telemetry shows no fault just a drop in drive to zero…

Sorry to hijack…