37$ Nano Controller 2.4 GHz (EU Group Buy)

Theres a lot of talk on these forums :smiley:

1 Like

UK. London. :wink:

1 Like

To update your table, I want that one from the picture. The nano I think that is.

Yeah the nano

12 down 18 to go

@freddyalcazar @michichopf @Jamy @ikjahaa @cesargrimmelprez @chickasskick @Skitzor @oneafrikan @zeno

Hi guys just talked to the guys over in china and i have managed to get the price to drop from $50 to $37 if we manage to get 30 controllers ordered. If any of these price changes are appealling to you and you want another controller please let me know. Please tell all your friends etc. Trying to hit 30 controller :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading guys :smiley:

Here’s the most updated list

1 Like

Wow! Good negotiating on your side! :slight_smile: Must now be even easier to get more people to join the group buy.

Currently only in need for one. But if it ends up making or breaking the deal I’d be happy to go for two!

1 Like

Doing great. Maybe if they have other stuff than hubbies to go with the bulk order i’d chime in…

well then lets go for 2 on my part :slight_smile:

They do hubbies, trigger controller, normal wheels and thats about it - they do escs and batteries but i am not sure how they will hold up them. Blank wheels look decent though

Austria, only one

thanks for clearing it up :smiley:

Hey there! I might be interested in buying 1 nano as well, but I do have some questions: Are these prices (so 50-37$) tax, import duty and shipping included (from Belgium so inside the EU)? And how long would these take to get here (depending on when you order and how long the shipping takes)? Have to say it does look like a sweet deal :smirk:

So about €33 or £29? These are arriving into the uk so will they go direct to each buyer or will you then work out extra individual shipping to all buyers? These are the “winning” controllers?

Im in, so if we hit 30 controllers, that means 37$, so 33€, including shipping and taxes, because i live in belgium and its inside the eu?

Oh and for me also the nano remote, thank you!

Im in California, US. How much would the taxes and shipping be for me?

Could you put me down for one nano controller to the Netherlands? Thanks.

you won’t have to pay extra import duties or taxes but you will have to pay shipping fee from UK to Belgium.

1 Like

What’s a hubbie? What size wheels do they do?

Which supplier is this? Lofty Ambition?