$33 bucks - Small group buy 2.4Ghz mini remote - Trigger Style

Ok thought so …

You’ll like the mini remote then

1 Like

@ttwthomas got it

I’ve seen then awhile back. Was wanting one. Now available. :sweat_drops: sweet!!!

Lol makes you feel like a giant lol

2 Likes

And you know it. Makes me feel like one of the big :boy: boys. Lol

2 Likes

Paid up so far: @Hummie @DilatedPupils @michaeld33 @Jono503 @HTownBomber @ttwthomas @XvDarkVAngelvX

Just a reminder for: @c4Lvin @Sboard342 @Glenn @Mobutusan @maxchilton @johnny_261

Will be arranging payment on Sunday @Michaelinvegas. Thanks for hooking us up again.

for sure @c4Lvin

I just hope this and the Enertion order don’t come at the same time lol

what doo you mean? I want it to come at the same time! Kill 2 birds with 1 stone baby! LOL!

These are awesome remotes but, I already have 2. $33 is like 1/2 what I paid for mine :expressionless: Took the wheel off and put a wrist strap on 1 of them.

Put 2 of these lithium AA’s in last Dec and still going

1 Like

Shame there’s no reliable thumb controller that doesn’t look like a vibrator. I’ve been doing some preliminary testing on the Benchwheel remote and things are looking good; might be purchasing them in wholesale if my testing yields good results. Unfortunately, the winning remote has reliability issues.

Sorry for the slightly off topic spam, was debating on joining the group buy :sweat_smile:

Lol…it’s freaking 33 bucks …lol it ain’t gonna break you to give it a go

It’s not the price, just that I’m not a fan of trigger control, but I’d like a remote that won’t get me killed.

Lol you got @Namasaki vouching for it…what more could you want? And @RunPlayBack used it for a while… I’m using the nano remote on the War Machine…been testing it since you guys been saying you have had issues with it…works perfect on that board…takes getting use to but it’s on a cruiser board so…it’s fine

I’m all about the trigger tho

I’m sure its reliable, which is why I was considering jumping in, but I don’t like trigger control which is why I decided against it. Maybe my Benchwheel remote will work great. As for the winning remote it worked 99% of the time, but that 1% is enough for me to not consider it. It only takes 1 malfunction to SYF.

The benchwheel looks good and looking forward to another group buy!

The “group buy” approach is revolutionary! That sounds exaggerated but we are an example of real community instead of just individuals all isolated like idiots. This is the cutting edge of empowerment. This approach can make big things happen.
Looking forward to what comes next.

You can check it out on my board when we meet up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas payment sent

1 Like

Got it brother