CLOSED 10s4p (SAMSUNG 25R) 190€

Sure you ll pay 23 but wont get heat shrink ,xt90 and cables. Those parts are supplied by the battery factory, not the bms one. @Lukas

I would be up for 2 “BMS only” if possible. If ordering only BMS is of any king of a problem, forget it.

Ok you are in. Since I dont want this to drift to a bms groub buy, you are also the last one for the bms-only. @akira

Thank you :slight_smile: is shipping the same?

changed my mind sry

Thanks fedestanco !

If you have lefT over for the US, I’m interested.Thanks

1 Like

I take one pack Battery+BMS+switch+LCD

to Germany

1 Like

Confirming one pack with all add ons, thanks

1 Like

Hi guys, since some of you believe 49amp continuous wont be enough for their board (although is much more than most battery packs on the market) I contacted the bms seller to receive a quote for a 77amp continuous BMS Please vote the most suitable option for your projects.

• Stick to 49amp continuous
  • Upgrade to 77amp continuous (+6eur)

0 voters

I want a full battery as well, but only if it’s divided into two parts, like in my sketch.

Basically, it’s a regular 10s4p pack, but with a long wire at B7 like in my picture

@jujet Will be the next time then :wink:

1 Like

Next time…why?

It is not possible to make your requirements happen, I am sorry.

I have a deal on fast chargers BATTERY PACK (10s4p samsung 25r spot welded with copper) =190eur BMS 77amp continuous (+heat shrink +xt90 +cables)= 29eur switch= 2eur lcd with percentage= 5eur fast charger (42v4a) with eu plug: 26eur

But I need a battery, and I don’t really want to wait anymore. I guess I’ll just have to get one from you and adjust it myself when it gets here.

Count me in for one as well

1 Like

I can build you a custom battery if you can wait one more month

1 Like

For the same value ? Because that matters too

i´m not sure yet about the pricetag, i´ll start a new thread when everything is ready :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in for one set (battery pack, bms, switch and fast charger) if it’s possible

1 Like