$15 Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Module

I think he was just janking in you :blush:

1 Like

Don’t mind me. The modules look great. I just don’t get a chance to use the word dongle very often in everyday life.

4 Likes

My kids laugh every time I say dongle when talking about video cards and licensing modules :blush:

Edit: replaced single with dongle, stupid auto correct

2 Likes

And your auto correct doesn’t even know what a “dongle” is. Thinks you mean “single”. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it thinks I talk about ducks a lot too :blush:

6 Likes

I am happy to announce a partnership with @Martinsp and http://electricskateboard.repair. This will make these modules accessible and quicker to obtain for customers outside of the US as he is based in Slovakia. http://electricskateboard.repair/index.php?id_product=30&controller=product Yay for non-US customers! @FredrikHems

Also, orders are back up on my site (made and owned by @thisguyhere). Will be getting my own site up and running sometime soonish : http://esk8life.com/plug-n-play-vesc-bluetooth-module

9 Likes

cmon people. yknow you want it :wink:

1 Like

ok I need to get rid of these quick…

price dropped to $15! click here

shipping only $3. last run ever so its now or never.

All done? Why no more?

1 Like

different vendor bought in extreme bulk…

you know the rest

a little bit annoying but i probably should’ve seen it coming, at this point just trying to make some of my money back

Gotcha …

1 Like

Okay, I’m deffinetly interested in picking up a couple of these modules. Just walk me through it, so I get this module, plug it into my VESC which is running standard 2.18 firmware, open the eSkate VESC app on my phone, and then connect to both vescs at once and change the settings, monitor them, etc. Or can I only connect to one VESC at a time? And am I missing any steps?

1. Plug in to UART port
  2. Open BLDC tool
  3. In the PPM tab, change to “PPM and UART”
  4. Connect to your phone
  5. Open app
  6. Hura! You’re done!

pretty sure for dual vesc monitoring you need 2. I personally only use 1, stats on the 2 vescs should be near identical.

oh yea, can only connect to 1 vesc at once.

order today, ship tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m likely be ordering 2 shortly then. I’m assuming I’d need one for each VESC in order to change the mode on them, as I’m running split ppm, not canbus

heads up. as of right now, you can only change basic settings on IOS apps. if you’ve got android, your all set for changing settings. but yeh, need 2 if using split ppm

What do you mean by basic settings? Basically what I’m looking to do is monitor the vesc, and change modes, IE: change batt max, motor max, and start-up boost, that’s about it

Oh and follow up question, can i use these bluetooth modules to connect to BLDC tool on my computer?

those are the settings you can change.

can’t use it to program through BLDC tool… yet :wink:

Can I create modes and toggle between those or would I have to change individual settings every time?

I may be wrong but I think you can do that with @Ackmaniac’s app. changing these settings takes less than 10 seconds and works flawlessly every time.

1 Like

You’re definitely right @GrecoMan! @pennyboard Use @Ackmaniac’s firmware/app and you can do everything you want to do.

1 Like