$2,800 shipped! Ultimate electric mountainboard--- 4x direct drive entertaining resonable offers

How much did it cost to build, just curious?

4.5k and a month or two… i can pay for it and keep it if i half to but id rather sell it and do responsabilities and move back to my home town and find a better job… but esk8 is lyfe lol… and dude. Really. Can we keep the oppinionative posts off my my for sale thread thank you;) and ive had offers for 2 and 2.5 k so far. If someone offers me 3k itll be sold… and this is only day three :slight_smile:

Up to the top!!! Price drop please make offers everyone i am definentally willing to come down

Upto the top i would accept offers!!! If anyone is interested

Buy it here 2800!!! Save yourself the paypal fees!!!

I believe you will have much better luck at this price. I wouldn’t go much lower though if any at all!

1 Like

This is bottom dollar off of paypal. On paypal its 250 more. I have 4.5k in this

alright, I’ll bite. Will you be willing to sell the board without the batteries and vesc? I don’t need the boxes either, so basically i’m asking if you’re willing to sell the board and etoxx drive trains only. You can sell off the other parts in this forum and it’ll probably be easier & profitable.

I wish you were willing to name a really good price I would unfortunately be unwilling to do this I would have nothing to do with the cart if they didn’t sell and all of my parts are made specifically for this bored.

How about this, it takes 2-3 weeks to get my batteries done and I can always buy a direct drive from another local DIYer. You try to sell the parts here on the forum and if no one bites (on most of the other parts) or if someone is willing to buy the whole board, we’ll call the deal off and be on our merry ways.

However, if someone does buy most of the parts, I’m willing to pay for the board and drive trains at cost. Meaning if you show me the invoice for trampa and etoxx direct drive, I’ll pay for the cost you pay and I’ll pay for shipping also.

Honestly, selling it for parts is a lot more better since people here will always want to buy parts like vesc, batteries and enclosures. I’m only willing to pay for your “used” board at cost because I was planning on making 4wd anyways, Unless you already put some dents/scracthes on the board or hundreds of miles on the drive trains, then I’d probably just call the deal off. Give it a shot and think it through, hoping you’ll reconsider.

Thank you for the kind offer however I don’t see the money coming towards me from the remaining parts left out out of that that’s a generous offer however I really don’t want to cut this thing up I’d rather just pay it off and keep it unless it sells as one

1 Like

Fair enough, understandable, this board is your baby after all. Best of luck to you.

Thank you and thanks for the offer!!

I don’t want to overstep, but it might be worth trying selling the other stuff in parallel, even as a bundle, just to see what happens. If it can sell for ~$2800-(whatever Nate is offering), then it would be worth at least trying, right? It really is an impressive looking board, but it’s also quad direct drive and even though I’m still a noob in this esk8 world, that seems like it would require a bit more niche attention to sell, IMO… and getting cost back in return for a substantial portion of the board is worth trying to make work… if you’re serious about selling, that is.

I was flirting w/ the idea of throwing out a much worse version of Nate’s offer before he made his :slight_smile:.

If Nate’s offer is still off the table, I’d suggest including some video footage of the board in action. The more attention it gets, the better your chances… you need to find someone whose priorities and budget align closely w/ yours to recoup as much as possible. It is a badass board, though… just too much for me.

BTW, what wheels are those :slight_smile:?

To be honest I don’t remember the exact ones I know that they are from trampa I could look them up if you really want me to I think I custom picked the rims and spokes separate.

The way I see it the only parts that are on the board that would sell separate is the deck the trucks the motor mounts the batteries Maybe maybe the vesc

And there’s a lot more on this board that people wouldn’t buy like the hundred fifty amp power recording module the underglow the VSC boxes the supercapacitor banks that are built for the board the controller the charger… I would be lucky to get 2100 bucks parting it out and in all honesty unless I get 2800 bucks for this thing still put together I’m just going to pay it off and keep it and joy ride it on weekends I’m already taken a 1.5 k hit on it I’m not about to go anymore and quite honestly it’s probably the best board that there is out there for what it’s built to do so in all honesty I’m not really going to rush to sell it I guess I’ll just pay it off and keep it unless someone buys it from me before then

What’s up with the quad drive, are you rock climbing with this thing? Hell of a board you have here.

Thanks man I tried to over build everything I do the less work your drivetrain has to do the longer you’re bored will last and the more reliable your system is not to mention the fact that I wanted to have acceleration like no other. I live in the Ozarks in Missouri and I do go to some pretty hardcore hills around here and I have yet to find anything I cannot climb. Funny story My Brother and I took a couple of two-by-fours and tried to stand it up as vertically as we possibly could and I stood on the board and was able to climb up at successfully we were able to achieve an angle at which the rubber could no longer apply the traction to the wood so technically give me an ankle with traction and I will climb it. :slight_smile:

All of this talking about this thing makes me want to keep it LOL

1 Like

How many miles do you think you’ve put on this board?

No more than 120… enough to test it and make it pretty solid… i quit riding it once i decided to sell otherwise i keep falling back in love with it.

1 Like

If you’re willing to part ways with it for $2600, I can take it off your hands. I’m not trying to lowball you, but its hard for me to justify paying more than that for a used board. I understand the thoughts and design you put into it, especially the switches, but as I said, why would I pay more than 2.6k when I can make one for almost the same specs and off road?

That said though, I honestly think you’re making a mistake by selling this board for less than 3k. I’m not shooting myself in the foot here, but you don’t sound like you want to sell it at all. If its within your ability to pay it off and brave a couple of days/weeks of cup noodles, why not do that? Its very unlikely people would pay 3k for a used board, the diy esk8 market is not yet big enough for people to spent that kind of money on second hands, and on top of that, you can’t quantify the amount of man hours of sweat, blood and agony you spent building this beast. Anyway, let me know what you think about the offer.

2 Likes