$2,800 shipped! Ultimate electric mountainboard--- 4x direct drive entertaining resonable offers

1 Like

4 Likes

Wanting this sold soon… 2.8k you pay shipping of your choice… pm me and ill give you my number or any details youd like.

Up up up to the top

Those pics do look fuckin badass! Nice work with the green LED lighting etc. Free bump for ya.

Thanks man. To the top

2800 to the top

Up lots of interest no sale make offers

Up to the top

Up to the top send me your offers

SOLD! I’m not very active on this forum. I just search for topics I’m interested in, but BigBoyToys gave me the heads up on this listing last night and got me in touch with ieatflys. Should be here Wednesday. I’ll update what I think of the board next week.

7 Likes

Pleasure to do business with you I hope you like it I definitely took a massive loss on this roughly 1 and 1/2 to 2 K the performance should be unmatched by anything you have revver will ride I hope you like it enjoy

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to some video of this beast in action. If I had the money I would have picked this up in an instant

@drainbamaged will bring it out for the next Socal performace day Im sure. We’ll post a couple vids of it versus the other boards in our crew (my 4wd hub board and my 2wd trampa) soon too.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, when is the next performance day happening? I’ve been waiting to see the rematch of you vs @MoeStooge in the 100 meters

1 Like

Super happy to hear that, I thought @ieatflys was never going to sell it. Felt so sorry for him :wink:

1 Like

Nice to meet you yesterday. That board is a monster! Props to the obviously OCD builder.

2 Likes

Watching him keep pace with the rest of us while towing the boosted board thay died 2 miles short of the end was the highlight of my day! Hahaha.

2 Likes

Haha i am glad you all liked it i miss that thing it was fun to build and built to perform!!

1 Like