2.4Ghz Nano Remote SOLD OUT

how does one pm on this forum. I honestly don’t know. I clicked your name and got to your profile but didn’t see any messaging options. I must look so stupid right now D:

Click their name and a box with their info should open up. Click message at the top right corner of that box.

@Kaly Do you still have 1 left? I’d like to order. I’m in the USA and have PayPal.

You’re the man @Kaly thanks again!

1 Like

I’d like to get in on this as well… Can you PM final cost shipped to 20814? Thanks!

Rik please post your thoughts on this remote. I am interested how these two compare.

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll install it this week and give my feedback. But as far as how it feels in my hand, it’s pretty awesome. Granted, I’m not a big guy 125 lbs but it’s the right size for stealth in the city. It’s almost like they took the best feature of the EGO and Boosted remote and put it into a no frills casing. I like the short throw, thumb throttle via a knob which is a much better design than Boosted’s long throw thumb dial in my opinion.

@kaly, any of these left? Would like to get two if possible. If yes, please let me know and I will PayPal the money plus something for shipping.

Have a couple more

Sent PayPal today for mini remote. Thank K’s!

Paypal sent! Thanks K!

This with a bright light off the front running on an 18650 would be great.
Anyone tried it yet? Mines still in the mail. the design looks fantastic w the thumb action.

I’ll be making a GT-2B mod with an extra 3S Lipo & this:

http://www.banggood.com/3W-LED-Searchlight-Spotlight-FPV-Ultra-Brightness-White-Warm-White-30-60-p-977785.html

Will be a while, don’t even have a 3D printer yet. Might be small enough to rig up to this remote as well.

Thanks for organizing all of this, @Kaly!

PayPal just sent.

PayPal sent

I should really stop visiting these forums, every time i come here i want to buy new stuff haha

3 Likes

The thing only thing I’m worried about is the battery. I would have liked it if it had replaceable batteries.

I’m sure you could replace it yourself if it goes bad or something. @Kaly any idea what battery this thing uses or if it is easy to replace if it goes bad?

Most of these generic remotes use a 1S battery in about 500-800mah. It’s fairly easy to find a small pack like that to solder on.

it is lipo 3.7V 500mah

2 Likes