1st Modular battery with removable cells and bms!

Not sarcasm. You said you weren’t posting pics for safety reasons.

You are not liable for someone’s actions if they see your pics then try to do it themselves, was my point.

If you are not posting for other reasons, that’s fine but safety shouldn’t be one of them otherwise this forum wouldn’t exist. This forum is proceed at your own risk.

why is everyone believing him? this is obviously fake and only exists as an idea in willpark16’s head. he’s pretty excited about the idea and wants to go post it on this forum, but showing stuff would require doing the actual work.

Please get the fuck off my thread tbh I can give less than a shit about what u believe , I’ve never even see u make a build thread so stay off mine and better yet try and do this urself once again to those who wait this is gonna be great

1 Like

I’m not saying I’m liable once again the photos will be posted once it’s finalized I’ve only had this working prototype for a few days and it’s not finalized however it does work

Obviously there is some interest in this new battery pack and I have been trying to be kind, however I will just take the next few weeks and finalize the design then rather than open source patent it and sell them myself and make a nice profit. I wanted to offer this as a gift to the community however the current feedback of rudeness won’t be tolerated and if it proceeds I’ll have a mod close this thread

TBH… your not the first one who claim to this idea… AND PLEASE chose your kindly, when you speak to other.

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/diy-6s-to-12s-bms-with-can/2639/33?u=johnnymeduse

2 Likes

I’m not saying I’m the first, I’m saying this is a working design that will allow for a pack that can be redesigned and can allow for quick cell replacement, as for my language it’s not preferred however I don’t need trolls on my thread

Sorry guys but the level of disrespect here is too much, I was trying to offer beta testers, and introduce this design to all builders on this forum, however to those who did want to see this I apologize, all those who didn’t think that i actually made this, I’ll be taking it to the ebike forums instead, if ud like to buy one when I begin to produce them that is up to u this project will no longer however be open source!!! If I can get a mod to close this thread that would be helpful as it has since gotten out of hand

they are not trolling… they just ask for you to show a bit of your workmanship… since you don’t have a build thread or even picture of your work… Part of making a claim is also being able to show what you’ve got… and btw you did the exact same thing concerning Enertion HUB, a few month ago (payback can be a B****)…

Matter of opinion u are entitled to if u are a mod please vclose this thread if not @lox897 @barajabali

I do believe Jason started a kickstarter with just 3D files, nor did he show his Hubs till months later:)

i don’t think throwing what’s essentially a temper tantrum is the best course of action willpark, but i mean sure go ahead and patent your whatever it is, i guess

1 Like

Cad or not… YOU WHERE TROLLING IS TREAD

I don’t believe I am throwing a temper tantrum I can appreciate asking for photos but I don’t need every comment of this thread filled with the same comments, thread got off track and from what I can gather few want this to succeed. I can appreciate ur coolness throughout this thread however and will most likely try and open this to the diy scene once it’s finalized(possible open source)

The comments were justifiable and I was going to purchase one from the 899 group buy except in my opinion I think the range is exaggerated and did not suit my needs Edit: my questions benefited potential buyers and if not then ok believe what ud like

yes well, this is the internet, need to have a bit of a shell, and your response to prodding is sometimes just as telling as the prodding itself.

although to be honest 99% of my interest in this design is because it sounded like a no-weld design using magnets or compression or springs or something, but you mentioned it’ll still involve some spot welding so…

Magents were believed to get too hot and become unusable at the discharge rates we use them for, there is in fact compression however! The spot welding is a part of the original design but will most likely be removed if this new method works. Either way it will have three upsides, voltage increase or decrease, airplane travel ability for those who would do that(won’t be advertised this way) and the ability to remove old cells to replace with new ones in minutes

It’s not so much the bashing but I’d appreciate some equal moderation on this thread just as any other, of the comment has significance and is harsh fine, but a commment that can in no way benefit anyone interested in what will be released helps no one

Yes, this idea does seem a little sketchy, since there have not been any pictures provided, but I don’t think it’s fair to bash @willpark16

This thread will be closed until @willpark16 is ready to share.