18650 group buy

Do you want a 10s4p pack? 37 volts 10 amp hours. You can copy my build

3 Likes

@longhairedboy I was considering this one

http://www.batterysupports.com/36v-37v-42v-10s-60a-10x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-267.html

Big love @barajabali :facepunch:t2: ā€¦another thing to chargeā€‹:zap: Lolā€¦thanks for the offer my brother ā€¦ Iā€™ll stick with the lipos for nowā€¦ I like the ability to carry extra packs and keep moving without charging ā€¦ But will stalk all of your builds if you post them :eyes:

Already posted but hereā€™s mine again enter link description here

1 Like

Anytime man! if you change your mind you can let me know id be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Right on @barajabali :facepunch:t2::metal:t2::+1:t2::zap:

@barajabali thatā€™s the config Iā€™m planning; would love to follow any planning youā€™ve already done. This is my first battery build.

Oh no I havenā€™t made a 10s4p but I plan to make one. Iā€™ve made a bunch of others in the past 6s4p and 6s2p(emergency pack)

1 Like

Lol this guy is a nut :chestnut: Heā€™s way too ā€œampedā€ :zap: up lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one iā€™m looking at too. This and a soft switch, charge port, charger, and fuel gauge and its done.

I am going to be tallying everything up today around 4pm EST so if anyone else wants in now is ur chance we have the price for 200 cells

1 Like

Do you know the max charge rate?

@DeathCookies I think itā€™s 2A

12S4P = 12 * 4 * 2,5Ah = 120Ah 120Ah / 2A = 60h 60 hours seems a bit long to chargeā€¦ what did i calculate wrong?

Besides is there a BMS which can charge up to 60A?

@DeathCookies I may also be wrong; I checked the page again andI canā€™t find the detail about max charging rate, I might have seen that detail on a similar BMS (I looked at about 15 yesterday!)

Ok, @JLabs Put me down for 20 cells.

Alā€¦

put me down for 44 cells and let me know where to send my info.

same, 44 thanks I pmā€™d him my address and info

This is the charger for that BMS: http://www.batterysupports.com/36v-42v-5a-lithium-ion-battery-charger-10s-10x-36v-lion-lipo-p-166.html

Its a 5A charger and should take care of a 10S4P in a couple of hours i would think.

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas right? I love the enthusiasm heā€™s got! It makes it entertaining! He also points out some really good things; like the need to use heat-proof tape and how spacing impacts heat distribution of the pack.