15mm Wide Pulley Kits (Wheel & Motor Pulleys, Belts, and Hardware)

PMs sent 10 char.

PM’ you thanks

Responded to.

Hey man do you still have any? I want to buy all of the kit besides the 36t pulley which I already have. How much will it cost shipping to Israel? @johnny_261

Ill take 2 of them!

Sounds good. I’ll send you a PM. FYI guys, I started a new thread here to clarify a few things as I’m now selling the kits and some of the parts individually.

1 Like

I pmed you

Shiping to san ysidro

Any more available? I want 2 sets. Thanks!

PM sent. I have a new thread here:

hi i dont want to cause problema but… there is a lot of guys that are seeling this part on eBay more cheap ($21.06) with the same photos… this guys is from hon Kong and the shipment is free http://www.ebay.com/itm/232387088657

Discussed heavily in my other thread. They stole my photos and don’t sell the same product. So you will not get what I am selling. You will get a 12T motor pulley and some other garbage. Others have purchased and have regretted it.

Many knows this, and apparently the quality is as bad as the low low price.

I think I bought one of the wheel pulleys from you on eBay unknowingly. It shipped from Vancouver and arrived quickly. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Thanks man! Yep that would be from me.

DO NOT BUY THE EBAY KITS!!! Unless they come from Jon in Vancouver. To go into greater detail as to what you’ll get from China… They are completely useless. 35T & 11T instead of 36T & 15T pulleys. Two 250 MM belts instead of one 255 and one 265. (Can anyone even use a 250?) Grub screws are way too small for the motor pulley. They drop right through the hole. It’s a total waste of time. Also, many people seem to have trouble getting all 6 screws through the wheel pulley and the wheel. The alignment is off in most cases.

Waiting on my Johnny versions. Should be here any day now!

4 Likes

ok i didnt know i thought you where discussing about other guys selling this in this fórum… i thought this from EBay was somthing new… my bad

I can’t even fit 255.

Got any of these kits @johnny_261? Don’t have any money just yet but thinking I’m gonna buy a set if you’ve got any.

Yeah, I’ve got around 15 left right now. Another batch is coming maybe in 1 -2 months.

1 Like