15mm Wide Pulley Kits and Individual Parts (Wheel Pulley, Motor Pulley, Belts, and Hardware)

$50 CAD for Canadians.

Seems like I can’t pm you since I’m a new member, but I’m interrested in a set. Also what size of wheels do they fit on?

They fit on pretty much any wheel with a flywheel core, but most commonly used on 83mm-97mm wheels.

I would like to buy you a set

PM sent my friend

I would like to purchase two 36t 15mm slave pulley for flywheels for my 107mm superfly.

PM sent.

1 Like

Just a heads up for those thinking of ordering from the ebay listings, don’t bother. Received my sets today, and despite the listing saying the same as here, it came with 36T / 12T, 2x 250mm belts and smaller silver screws. The main 36mm pulley was bent, and chipped.

Meanwhile, the ones i got here were flawless :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I received my kit and extra motor pulley today. Very happy with the price, shipping, communication and quality. Thanks dude!

4 Likes

Ugh. Super excited waiting for my knock-offs to come in. I wish there was a way to show sarcasm on the internet. :cry:

Received the hardware today, pretty good stuff, look and feel sturdy.

Still got kits. If anyone is still wondering about those ebay kits, I got this message from someone who purchased one of those kits:

"I ordered this item from a different seller but they sent me the wrong size belt and motor pulley. "

BEWARE OF THE EBAY KNOCKOFFS

2 Likes

Still have kits available.

I’m in the middle of “working something out” with the Chinese eBay sellers. I’m going to be in touch with you by Wednesday I’m sure.

Sounds good man. Looking forward to hearing from you.

New shipment of kits just arrived! Get them while they are hot!

1 Like

It arrived very quickly. Tnx again very good quality.

Just to note everyone: it doesn’t fit well on flywheel copies, i used only 3 bolts. And 255mm belt is way too tight with the gear ration. I couldn’t even get it on. (depends on mount)

I was thinking idler but that’s just silly. Even 265 is very short that there wouldnt be any space for. I’d say 265 is perfect size

Ps. Centering the wheel gear was hard. It took me an hour to get it just enough.

Thanks for the feedback. It varies for different flywheel clones as the cores are all slightly different. I did manage to get all 6 bolts in there if you drill the holes just a hair wider in the core. But it does take a little bit of effort depending on the exact wheels you have.

true true. 3 is doing just fine. the bolt is nice and thick that I don’t think it will break before the core :laughing:. do u also sell just the belts? or where can I order? I want some extra belt

I haven’t ordered from them personally, but heard v belt supply is good. I don’t have any extra belts, just enough for the kits.

About 12 dozen more kits left in this batch. Getting a new batch soon though.

1 Like