$15 Plug-N-Play Bluetooth Module

alright first 4 orders ready to ship tomorrow! will update everyone with tracking in a few.

2 Likes

sorry peeps who ordered. today was super busy so missed the mailman when they came by. will 200% be shipped tomorrow.

sidenote, ive placed an order for 12 more modules. next batch should be ready by mid january.

1 Like

looks like all orders so far were delivered tuesday! please post here if you are on of the people who received!

2 Likes

this next run of modules will have clear polyfelin covering the modules, black heatshrink over connections and last but not least, red and black PET braiding over the wires. should look super aggressive and clean (as aggressive and clean as a bluetooth module can look :rofl:)

4 Likes

I’ll take one of the next set :grin:

1 Like

Are you able to ship to Norway? :wink:

1 Like

Great! I’ll tag you when they arrive :wink:

I think i’m gonna check on international shipping today or tomorrow. I really need to get that figured out

Good! Waiting for answer then :smile:

1 Like

Any updates?

1 Like

sry, totally slipped my mind. checking now :smile:

1 Like

looks to be $9 for first class int.

1 Like

early prototype! different heatshrink will be used on the final product.

2 Likes

Your dongle is showing…

1 Like

please elaborate?

if you mean the module itself, then yes and no. it has polyolefin over it, it’s just clear

1 Like

I think he was just janking in you :blush:

1 Like

Don’t mind me. The modules look great. I just don’t get a chance to use the word dongle very often in everyday life.

4 Likes

My kids laugh every time I say dongle when talking about video cards and licensing modules :blush:

Edit: replaced single with dongle, stupid auto correct

2 Likes