12s 8 amp hour slim lipo NEW US only

Roughly 16 inches long by 6 inches thick and maybe half an inch thick or less

I have 4 3s 5000mah lipos could I do a similar thing to what you did to get a 6s 10000mah battery?

Where are you located? would shipping to SoCal be free?

Iā€™m in Chicago and shipping would be about 20 dollars :slight_smile:

So yeah @barajabali would I be able to make that pack I described 2 comments ago

Yes you can make a 12s 5000mah or a 6s 10000.

I wouldnā€™t do it unless all the packs have always used together or are brand new.

2 are brand new and 2 have always been used together all bought at the same time was going to use all 4 for my recent build but because of time constraints could only use 2 the 2 that have been used have gone the 2 full discharges and the 2 that havenā€™t been used have been charged but never discharged

@zk8_builder you know that you could ask me right?

yeah i thought i out asked my asking for you so i changed my attack

also could you actually answer the question? @lowGuido @barajabali

the answer is yes of course it is possible to do. especially if you know someone who is really skilled at soldering and lives just down the road from you so you donā€™t have to get them to try and ship things from the statesā€¦

Wonder who you are talking about

1 Like

@lowGuido is an OG at this stuff. I canā€™t ship international

Not saying I want to do this and you might not want to either @lowGuido but what if I have you my batteries and you did the flat pack thing I would pay you of course but if you did how much would you charge

If you did want to go down that route, I would do it for you for next to nothing. certainly a lot cheaper than overseas shippingā€¦ but we can discuss that later if you do decide you want to go that way.

because I am a super nice guy.

1 Like

Always could you possibly give me a number

If @lowGuido would do this for you, you should just take him upon his offer of help and realize your good fortune.

Yeah he is very skilful and I would be unwise not to take up his offer

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m in Las Vegas and Iā€™m EXTREMELY interested in this please.